Chapter 38-Maggie's POV

(A/N) AMAZINGLY IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Okay so even though I live in the U.S.A, I have seen all of season 3 of Sherlock. If you haven't seen it you can see the season on cokeandpopcorn.com

When I wrote the next few chapters, I hadn't seen any of the episodes so none of this will have any spoilers. I won't add spoilers since some of you haven't seen it yet.

Okay, that's done. For those of you who have seen the season, Am I the only one freaking out over the 'message' at the very end, involving a very important character? AHHH!

HANGER LANE. CRIME SCENE. 9:00 AM

I bent down to inspect the body.

"He had been strangled clearly. You could see the imprint of hands around the throat. Judging by the size of the print the suspect is a man. A strong man at that. We're lucky it's muddy here because there is a perfect footprint of the suspect's boot. Size 9 feet. Tall and heavy set. He strangled the victim and stole the watch that was on his left wrist. The victim was on his way home from a meeting going by his suit, a business man. Just got here from London. He got here a week ago and was on a business trip for his company." I stated, looking up at the DI in charge of the case.

He watched me with a bewildered expression on his face. "How did you know he came here from London?" He stuttered.

"Because he sat next to me on the plane. Haven't you noticed my accent?" I asked.

DI Craig Robinson watched me as I walked over to the other side of the body. "The suspect has long blonde hair. I don't think this came from our victim." I held up a thin hair that had been next to the footprint.

"How do you know that didn't come from a girl. The man doesn't look like the loner type to me." Detective Inspector Robinson said.

"He's married happily. His ring is clean and wedged quite tightly on his finger. It'd be hard to get it off and cheat without getting caught. Also it was next to the footprint so I can only assume it belongs to the suspect." I said.

"But if he's blonde and rather heavy set, why did our witness say the attacker was slim and brown haired?" Craig asked.

I stood up swiftly. "Where is the witness?" I asked quickly and urgently. Craig pointed over to the house nearby. The house was small and dirty. The brick walls were cracked and the front door had mud marks at the bottom.

"Mr. George Walters." Craig told me his name.

I turned away from the scene and walked up to the house, taking mental notes of everything I saw. I knocked impatiently at the door and heard someone mutter and heavy footsteps move towards the door.

The door swung open and I observed the man before me.

He was about six foot with size eight feet and a rather round stomach. His hair reached his shoulders in a stringy curtain of blonde.

"Look I already talked to the police. Twice. I've told you everything." He waved me off and started to close the door.

I stuck my foot in the door frame to keep it from closing. "Except the part about you killing the poor man." I said nonchalantly.

The door swung back open. "What are you talking about? I would never kill a man!" He argued.

"But the evidence is all here." I said.

"What evidence?" He scoffed.

DI Robinson came up behind me as I started talking quickly, listing all of the evidence against him.