Requests Are Open!

This book is dedicated to Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, and Anton Yelchin.
Four incredibly talented men who were taken way too soon.

DeForest Kelley
1920 - 1999

James Montgomery Doohan
1920 - 2005

Leonard Simon Nimoy
1931 - 2015

Anton Viktorovich Yelchin
1989 - 2016

-

Requests are open for the 300 word imagines!

I'm taking requests for subject material. I will accept any regarding the following:

James T. "Jim" Kirk
Spock, Son of Sarek
Nyota Uhura
Montgomery "Scotty" Scott
Pavel Andreievich Chekov
Hikaru Sulu
Leonard "Bones" McCoy
Carol Marcus
Khan (yes, yes, I know you all love him)
Jaylah

Or any of the actors that play them.

Also, let me know if you want a Part 2 of any of the ones I've previously made.

You may request someone not on this list, but these are what I know best. I do the new movies best, but I grew up with The Next Generation and I love Voyager, so I know them fairly well. I'm not familiar with Deep Space Nine or Enterprise. Sorry!

Simply put your character of choice, a topic for the imagine to be about (whether that be a poem, a song, or a random line or thought), and the mood (I.e. sad, happy, scared, dark, bittersweet, ect.)

You may also choose to do my Soundtrack Imagines Challenge. You simply comment your character of choice and a song for inspiration for the imagine.

I won't be taking names or genders because I will just be putting [Y/n] and [he/she/zie] / [him/her/zie] and so on in the blanks so everyone can enjoy them.

Can't wait to hear what you all want!

Your friendly neighborhood author,
- SaveTheBrooklynBoys