Chapter 1

Jine POV

Hello everyone let me introduce myself. I am Jine, the eomma of Oh My Girl. We are currently all on our way to school. You ask why we are together. Well because all of our parents are good friends and business partners which means we all became best friends thanks to our parents. Well back to school when we entered the gate as always all the students were screaming and telling us how pretty we were (not braging though). A lot of fanboys were passing is gifts. We only said thank you and flashed them our signature smile. When we finally got through all that we went to the rooftop our favorite place to stay.

"Unnies which sections are you guys in?" asked our maknae Arin

"As always the unnie line me, Jine, Mimi and Yooa are in the same section" Hyojung unnie said

"Oh great all the maknae line are also in the same section me, Binnie, Jiho and Arin" Seunghee said

Something or someone caught our eyes. The students were surrounding a group of 7 boys. They looked like the bad boys type.

"I think we have a new kingka" Jiho whispered enough for us to hear.

Shownu POV

We Monsta X are following our homeroom teacher to our respective classrooms. Good thing I am in a section with Minhyuk, Jooheon and Wonho or else I will be a loner. We went to a classroom and Mr. Lee told us to introduce ourselves.

"Anyeonghaseyo Shownu imnida" I said then bowed 90°.

A lot of girl squealed and shouted praising how handsome we were. My attention got caught by a girl by the windows.

She looked so pretty

She looked so pretty. I was totally captured. When we were all done introducing ourselves Mr. Lee assigned us to our seats. I was lucky enough because he assigned me to sit with the pretty girl. I hurriedly sat on my seat.

"Annyeong Jine imnida" she said while reaching out her hand to me we shook hands.

Jine POV

When the bell rang for the end of school we all hurried. When the girls all got together Mimi and Hyojung kept complaining how noisy their seatmate Jooheon and Minhyuk were.

Well the Monsta X boys did look like a bunch of troublemakers because of the way they dressed and looked. The maknae line also had transferees in their class. Arin complained how I.M bothered her during class.

Binnie was complaining how her seatmate Hyungwon would sleep and it distracts her. Seunghee and me didn't actually had problems.

"Girls let's just not become friends with them because they give me that bad feels. They will only distract us from our studies. Remember we have a reputation okay" Hyojung unnie warned us.

We all are having a sleepover today at my house. I decided to check the school website and saw that the Monsta X boys were trending. Well first day of school and so many things are already happening. I was wondering what will happen the next days ahead of us.

-------------------
Okay I couldn't take it anymore I had to publish this so please I hope you all support this story. The feeling that every night I couldn't sleep thinking when will I publish this book. I will update this book every week I promise that. And so everyone I finally made up my mind to do a Monsta X and Oh my girl fanfic. I just shipped them so hard. I also noticed that when I ship a couple I make a fanfic about them. It's like a disease I have. Please also read my other stories:
- Trust (Jungkook and Yein fanfic feat Banglyz)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Jimin and Yeri fanfic)
Well hope you enjoy this story. Don't forget to vote comment and follow me♡♡♡
~Daphne