Chapter 19

Jine POV

Shownu has been showing his sweet sides to me these days and I am not even bothered by it. It started when I knew that he had feelings for me and he shows it secretly because our members can't know about it.

It makes things complicated if they did know. But it always hit me in the concience that I am lying to my friends just to protect myself. I am now by the lake and thinking about it when someone closed my eyes.

"Guess who?" The voice said

"Shownu" I said then he put his hands off my eyes and back hugged me.

"You do know that someday we have to tell them about us right" I told him

"I know bit they will accept our relationship if they are really our true friends" he assured me

"I'm just afraid that they won't because of that stupid war" I said

"Well the war is getting a cool off because of this camping. So they must've forgotten it by now" he said then hugged me tight.

I hope we can be like this forever but if you will face reality our own friends may be the reason of our relationship breaking apart. But I know that Shownu loves me and he will do anything just to be with me.

"Saranghae Shownu oppa" I said

"Nado saranghae" he replied

I can't give up now that I've already started to develop feelings for him and they grow more each day.

Jiho POV

Things have been going strange lately.

Firstly, Hyojung unnie keeps on being awkward with Minhyuk oppa like they are hiding something. They don't look like a couple but there is still something suspicious

Jine unnie and Shownu oppa are getting close unlike the other two and they hang out more often. Their excuse was they were practising and talking about the performance.

Seunghee unnie and Kihyun oppa are acting strange also. Seunghee unnie would always blush when she talks with Kihyun oppa.

I.M had been trying to get close to Arin these days but Arin keeps on avoiding him. I guess Arin is still being haunted by her past.

"Yah Doyoung don't you think everyone is acting weird lately" I asked my boyfriend

"You noticed it too huh" he said

"Don't worry too much change of feelings are just happening you'll see" he added

He must be predicting what's gonna happen in the future in his mind. I don't mind because I am also curious to what is gonna happen to our friendships and relationships in the future.

Binnie POV

Today was the showing of the videos we all prepared. Also the last day of the camping but we will still have to prepare for the end of the school year talent show. But I was thinking will we go back to what we were before fighting here and there.

Hyungwon has been showing signs of going back to his old self. When we would film the video he would always give me simple answers to my questions. I feel like he's drifting away from me. He is also always talking to Yein these days but Yein is already dating Jungkook oppa so I was not bothered by it.

"Hyungwon what's wrong with you these days?" I asked him

"Nothing" he answered

"Why have you been avoiding me like before?" I asked

"BECAUSE WE'RE ALL GONNA GO BACK TO WHAT WERE LIKE BEFORE SO WHY TRY TO FIX IT BINNIE" he shouted at me

I was shocked and afraid at the same time. Why would be say that to me?

"Hyungwon your scaring me" I said shaking, then I saw he looked down then suddenly hugged me

"I'm sorry Binnie. I just couldn't contain myself" he said hugging me

"Yah you scared me" I told him almost crying.

What if he does treat me like this when everything goes back to normal?

Jooheon POV

I decided to do something for Mimi today because she was in a bad mood yesterday. I planned a hiking trip eventhough we weren't allowed to beacause we were supposed to be practicing.

"Yah Jooheon are you trying to get the two of us in trouble" Mimi said angrily

"Shhhh someone might hear you and we already went far so there's no going back" I said with authority

"Might as well enjoy it instead of arguing" she said so we continued the hike.

She kept on admiring the nature and clean air. We even recorded the water flowing. We took a little break and sat on the rocks.

"Here sit on this" I said pulling out a little cushion for her to sit on. At first she insisted I sit on it but I won the fight and made her sit on it.

"Here water" I said handing her a bottle of water since I brought everything we needed because she didn't know about the hiking. I also brought a little fan for her.

Mimi POV

I felt so touched when Jooheon kept on taking care of me. I was older than him but he was the one taking care. I felt my heart fluttering when he would help me climb the rocks. Finally it was time to go back. It was already dark so we thought of sneaking in but it was too good to be true.

"Where did you kids ran off to or should I say hike off to" Hyojung unnie said with Minhyuk

"We were worried for you guys all day" Jiho said hugging me then everyone appeared

"Well we better go back to our cabins before Mr. Chae gets us caught" Shownu said

We went to our respective cabins and I explained to them everything that happened. They were all shocked and I understood that. I was the one who hated their team the most and now I am hanging out with one of them. It's too good to be true?

------------------
Thank you for reading everyone, hope you all loved this chapter. Please also read my other stories:
- Trust (Jungkook and Yein  fanfic feat Banglyz)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Jimin and Yeri fanfic)
Well hope you enjoy this story. Don't forget to vote comment and follow me♡♡♡
~Daphne