Chapter 14

Yooa POV

We were shocked when we woke up because Mr. Chae has the most brilliant idea on how to announce the next concept. He was dancing to Miss A's Hush.

The concept for this week's performance was Switching meaning we will do the dance of our partner's group. Which also means we will be dancing to Monsta X's song and we will be coming back as Oh My Boy. Sadly Jiho can't be with us but she is in safe hands. She is in a group with Red Velvet. Sometimes we would practice with her. Mainly because we want to learn more dances.

Back to Monsta X, we were contemplating on Rush and All in.

We were studying both songs because we didn't know what to pick. We called Monsta X to help us. The said they will come as soon as possible so we waited and waited. Atlast Monsta X came.

"Yah what took you guys so long?" I complained

"We were waiting forever for you guys" Hyojung unnie added

"Can't they just help us?" Arin finally talked.

She has been silent after the incident on last week's performance and she still won't tell us.

"Oh right back to the question" Mimi said

"What do you think we should perform Rush or All in?" Jine unnie asked

"Well Rush is really more of a boyish song so I think you girls should perform All in because it's a little laid back and I saw a lot of girls who suits the dance well" Shownu oppa said his members all agrees with him. Jine unnie looked jealous when Shownu oppa said he saw many girls for the concept.

"Arasso kamsamnida" Hyojung unnie said

"Now we need to practice" Arin said

"Shoo people" Mimi said shooing the boys

"Can't we watch? we promise not to tease you" Jooheon said

"Aniyo you can't"Mimi said giving them one last push

After they finally left we proceeded to practice.

"Aish why does I.M have to be a rapper" Arin complained because she doesn't know how to do the gestures of rappers like what I.M does.

"How about you ask the original?" Mimi suggested

"No thanks" Arin said sounding irritated than left

"What's wrong with her?" I asked

"Ask first she doesn't talk much to us these days unlike before" Jine said

"And now she's throwing tantrums" Binnie said

"Girls try to understand her. She is going through a lot these days" Seunghee said pointing out that Arin must be stressed because of her family problems but she never let go of her anger to us.

I think this problem is different. I am gonna investigate more and I think Seunghee knows something.

Today is lunch time and I saw Seunghee and Arin leaving the cafeteria. I went out to follow them.

Wonho POV

I saw Yooa following Seunghee and Arin leave. Out of curiosity I also followed. I saw Seunghee and Arin talking. Yooa was hiding behind a bush I went to her to surprise her.

"Hey it's not nice to spy on people" I whispered to her

"Hey be quiet you pabo" she said listening to their conversation.

Suddenly I heared Changkyun's name and Arin having feelings for him. When Yooa heared that she made weird cringed noises. Bad luck they heared us.

"Oh my gosh Yooa unnie and Wonho oppa didn't someone tell you that it's bad to sneak on people" Seunghee said

"And did you hear everything" Arin asked

"Yes we did and were sorry but I promise not to tell anyone" Yooa said

"Wonho oppa please I.M can't know about this jebal oppa" Arin pleaded me

"Of course I want him to hear it coming from your mouth but Arin you need to tell him sooner or later or people will just get hurt" I said to her

"Ne oppa and i'm sorry about what happened yesterday unnie about throwing my anger at you I just had to let my emotions out" Arin said

I actually felt sad for her because she is having a hard time to bottle up all her feelings because she is afraid to tell I.M the truth.

Jooheon POV

We were deciding on what song to dance since Oh My Girl has a lot of songs. In the end we picked Liar Liar. I was a bit happy because I was still a rapper. Gomawo Mimi-ah. I.M had a bit of a problem adjusting to Arin's parts. Good news was Doyoung is joining us as Jiho. When we all memorized the dance we practiced once.

When we finished dancing we heared claps and laughter from outside. When we went out to see who it was. We saw it was Oh My Girl. They cheered for us and watched us perform.

"Wow good job" Seunghee commented

"You guys look prettier than us" Yooa joked

"Not bad for guys who are known for being manly men" Arin said

They all commented. I looked at Mimi and she looked at me with clueless eyes.

"Aren't you gonna praise me?" I asked her

"Good job gorilla" she said

"I'll take that as a compliment" I said

Minhyuk POV

I was practicing Hyojung's parts of the song tonight at the music room because I couldn't get the ending part right. I screamed in frustration. Then suddenly I heared someone knock. I went to see who it was and by the struck of luck I saw it was Hyojung.

"You need help. I keep on hearing my voice get repeated over and over" she said

"Ahh mianhae I was just confused on the ending part it is a little bit tricky" I said shyly

"Gwenchana I was also frustrated when I recorded it but you just need time and practice. Let me help you okay" she said

"Arasso" I answered and we spent the night practicing together. I would also teach her how to sing my parts of our song.

I just felt something warm inside me when I was with her. I felt like we were the only ones in this world. Hyojung-ah why do you act like nothing ever happened? My feelings for you are coming back slowly.

------------------
Thank you for reading everyone, hope you all loved this chapter. Please also read my other stories:
- Trust (Jungkook and Yein fanfic feat Banglyz)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Jimin and Yeri fanfic)
Well hope you enjoy this story. Don't forget to vote comment and follow me♡♡♡
~Daphne