Chapter 33

Mimi POV

I'm at home on a Sunday and there was no school or people to hang out with. Me and Jooheon moved in together in a new home after we got married which was completely our parents choice but we gladly accepted it since it meant we'd have more time for each other.

Jooheon left to help Minhyuk oppa ask Hyojung unnie out to prom. He texted me that he will make it up to me later by going out to a fancy restaurant for dinner.

I got ready since it was almost time for Jooheon to pick me up. He got ready with the help of Monsta X.

I wore a black long sleeve lace dress and black pumps. I wore my wedding ring and a necklace that matched my outfit for jewelry. I curled my hair to give it style.

I hear Jooheon downstairs watching TV waiting for me. I went down to see him a black suit.

"You look gorgeous" he said then kissed me on the lips

"You look dashing for yourself" I told him

We rode his car to drive to the restaurant. It was huge and had private lounges.

"For Mr. and Mrs. Lee, right this way please" the server says

It was a beautiful candlelight dinner by the view of Seoul. I was so amused that I didn't notice the signs on the walls saying,

"Will you be my prom date?"

"So is it a yes or no?" Jooheon asked

"Of course I will" I say hugging him tight

We enjoyed the beautiful date together.

Seunghee POV

Today is my last treatment, after that they will test me if I'm cured. I'm so excited to finally leave this place and go back to school to see the girls and boys. I was kind of upset that Kihyun oppa couldn't be here for my last therapy. I understand he was busy with school works so I let it slide.

I'm being led inside a room for my very last therapy. Nurse Soyou greeted me a good morning.

"Are you excited for the last injection?" She asked me

"Yes I am. I'll finally get back to school and home" I answered

She ended the session and checked my vitals.

"Thank you for everything Ms. Soyou, I'll miss you and everyone that has helped me here" I said engulfing her in a hug

"I'll miss you too sweetie. Remember to take care of your health" she says letting go

I was wheeled back to my room where I saw a letter on the side desk.

"Seunghee sweetie, you can leave your things because a maid will come and take everything. Just get dressed to leave and a driver will be waiting outside. Take care on the way home"
~Love mom and dad

I got ready to leave and as the note said I saw Mr. Lee our driver outside and led me to the car to take me home.

I looked at the windows and was a bit upset that I haven't seen Kihyun since the day started. I kind of expected him to be here for me but he wasn't.

I took a bit of a nap while we drive back home since I was so tired.

A few hours later...

I wake up from my driver opening the door and realise I wasn't taken home. I was a bit confused but was relieved when I saw Kihyun oppa thanking the driver and lets him leave.

Kihyun oppa took my hand out of the car.

"What is this about?" I asked him

"I wanted to see you after you finally been cured. We both waited for this moment. You can finally lead a normal life at school now. You can finish everything you've missed" he said with joy

"About that..." I paused nervously

"We can now go to prom together so here I am asking. Seunghee will you please be my prom date?" He asked kneeling down on bended knee holding a corsage.

"Of course I will" I said kissing his cheek

He hugged me tight in joy. He led me to a picnic at a garden near the place and laid out the food.

"Kihyun oppa I have something important to tell you" I tell him seriously

"What is it?" He asked preparing to listen

"I'm planning to not go to college right away. I'm just going to finish high school and take a break for a while like a "Leave of Absence" as they call it" I told him

"I understand it has been a tough year for you. You need that break. I'll go to college and just graduate a year early than you. It doesn't make that much of a difference" he says being understanding in my situation

"Thank you oppa" I say then hug him tight enjoying the date he planned

Arin POV

It was Monday a week before Prom Night. I bet a lot of promposals will be taking place today. I see a lot of flowers and chocolates being given to one another.

The school rang for first class and started the busy day ahead of us. I sat beside I.M and listened to the class while he slept soundly.

The school announcements start and I suddenly hear my name.

"Choi Arin you are being summoned to the gym at lunch break" the announcer says

I thought of anything I've done wrong and why I'm being called for. Aish what could it be?

I went inside the gym and saw all the lights were turned off. As I got closer to the stage a spotlight was turned to a man on stage I.M.

"This song is for a very special girl in my heart" he says

"Choi Arin will you be my prom date?" He asks

"Of course I will" I said as I kiss him on the lips

He hugged me tight and we stayed like that for a while.

Thank you for reading everyone, hope you all loved this chapter. Please also check out my other stories:
-Trust (Jungkook and Yein  fanfic feat Banglyz)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Yeri and Jimin fanfic)
Don't forget to vote, comment and add this to your library for more updates if you liked it.
~Daphne