Chapter 31

Truth or Dare (Part 2)

They spun the bottle and it pointed to Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun truth or dare?" Doyoung asked

"Truth" Jaehyun said

"Do you regret not coming back for Arin?" Do young asked

"Yes I do regret it in someways but now I'm fine" He answered cooly

Jaehyun spun the bottle and it pointed to Hyungwon.

"Truth or Dare?" Jaehyun asked

"Dare" Hyungwon answered bravely

"I dare you to rap" he said

They all knew Hyungwon was bad at rapping. Binnie was ready to get second hand embarrassment from her boyfriend.

"Jooheon taught me this recently" he said confidently then started rapping

After a few more truth or dare...

"Okay I think fun time is over let's all go home" Shownu said

Then they all went home.

The next day....

Mimi called the girls for a group meeting. They actually had the meeting at the hospital with Seunghee.

"So does anyone know why were here?" Mimi asked

"Maybe because you have something important to tell us" Jine answered

"And that important thing is we have a new song" Mimi said

"What's the title?" Yooa asked

"Perfect Day" Mimi answered

They listened to the song and thought that it was perfect. Sadly Seunghee couldn't sing with them because of her condition right now.

"Gwenchana I'll be there to cheer you guys on, Make your unnie and dongsaeng proud okay" Seunghee said happily.

After their visit to Seunghee they practiced the song as a group and divided parts. Yooa and Mimi also practiced the dance for it.

Jine POV

We kept on practicing the dance steps and vocals until we were perfect. I got the main vocals this time because i really improved from last time.

(Jine will be taking Seunghee's parts in the song Perfect Day)

Shownu would sometime come and help me since he has a pretty good vocal and aside from that is an excuse to hangout with me.

Mimi must've been inspired by her relationship right now with Jooheon that she wrote a song about it. While practicing the song i noticed the points that she was making when she wrote Perfect Day.

"My heart filled with life, the picture becomes clear again"

"You came closer to me in my dream"

It really showed how in love she is right now and that's all that mattered.

We were all happy, what could possibly ruin this Perfect Day.

"Attention students the Senior Prom is gonna be held in a few weeks so we will be preparing performances and such. Be sure to get your dates ready and have fun with promposals" the principal announced

All the girls were excited for promposals. Who wouldn't be? Your date to prom could be a one way ticket to a serious relationship. We wonder who gets asked by who? or Who will get asked the most for prom?

I guess the guys are feeling excited too because of the plans they have for promposals.

I wonder who will ask my members to prom? Will Shownu ask me to prom? Is someone interested in me enough to ask me to prom?

Shownu and I are still in the getting close stage.

Arin POV

I'm walking the hallway with Jaehyun to class. The thought of prom suddenly came to my mind.

"So who's the lucky girl you're gonna be going to prom with" I asked him

"Well i thought of asking you.." he said while holding the door open for me to enter the classroom.

"But a certain someone will beat me to it" he said eyeing I.M who is melting the both of us with his gaze.

"So it's still a secret" he said

I became more curious on who he'll ask. I went to my unnies when i saw them sitting in a huddle.

"Annyeong Arin-ah" Jiho and Binnie unnie greeted me.

"Annyeong unnies" I greeted them back

Jiho unnie told us of her plans with Doyoung oppa for prom.

"We're gonna be matching colors for prom" she said excitedly

Binnie unnie just listened to the conversation silently. Hoping she could talk about things like that with Hyungwon but Hyungwon oppa is very conservative and collected so I think he isn't the type to broadcast his relationship to the public.

"How about you Arin? Who's your date to the prom?" Binnie unnie asked me

"No one's asked me yet" I told them

Jiho POV

I can't believe I.M hasn't asked her to prom yet.  All my unnies and dongsaengs haven't gotten asked to prom by those pabos.

"Yah jagiya you can't believe what I'm about to tell you" I told Doyoung about the problem.

"I think we shouldn't meddle with their problems and let them solve it on their own" he said

"No you're gonna be a good boyfriend and help me on this plan" i said while pulling him to me and leading him to where Monsta X is.

I.M POV

Me and Monsta X were just chilling at the garden when suddenly Jiho comes crashing in.

"Yah you guys better have a great explanation for this" she said barging in with Doyoung.

"What did we do now?" Minhyuk asked

"You dumb people why haven't you guys asked my unnies and dongsaengs to prom?" She asked

"We were planning for it but we don't have any ideas coming in" Wonho said eyeing everyone

"Okay group huddle" Jiho said

Then she started giving each of us ideas. She planned everything to match each relationship. What's only left is for us to do it.

Wow 7k reads thank you so much for everyone who made this possible and for always waiting for my updates. Really sorry I couldn't update often because of school and college coming up. I know I'm not the best at keeping my promises and I'm really really sorry. Hope you keep on supporting my stories and Thank you once again. Please also check out my other stories:
-Trust (Jungkook and Yein  fanfic feat Banglyz)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Yeri and Jimin fanfic)
Don't forget to vote, comment and add this to your library for more updates if you liked it.
~Daphne