Chapter 2

Arin POV

We are headed to school right now. I was so tired from all the events that are happening these days. As we entered the school the screams were louder today.

I didn't know why but when we looked behind us we noticed Monsta X was there we just headed forward and pretended we didn't noticed them. We were all trying our best to avoid them but they don't get the message. I excused myself to my unnies and went to get something from my locker. As I headed to my locker I felt someone following me.

"What do you want?" I said as I looked back. I saw I.M.

"Oh I wasn't following you I just also have something to get from my locker. Don't assume too much" he said

"Aish I wasn't assuming anything" I said while hurriedly getting what I need from my locker and leaving.

I hurriedly went back to my unnies when I was done.

"Aish what an obnoxious kid" I thought to myself

I.M POV

Mrs. Kang is having a lecture about history and by the looks of it Arin and her gang are the top students here because of the look Mrs. Kang gives them. My hyungs and I decided to sleep since Hyungwon hyung is already at it.
When we woke up it was already dismissal time.

I met up with all the hyungs. They all chatted about Oh My Girl which happens to also be Arin's group. Suddenly an unknown boy joins us.

"What do you want dude?" Shownu hyung asked

"Well you guys look like you have a special relationship with Oh My Girl so......" he said

"Oh My what" Hyungwon hyung cut him off by saying that.

"Oh My Girl the name of the group of girls who are your seatmates. Oh I guess you still don't know them" he said

"We're transferees stupid. Of course we don't know them" Hyungwon hyung said

"That's where I come in. Hello I am Kim Doyoung also known as Jiho's boyfriend who is also one of their members.

The members are firstly Hyojung the eldest she is the girl who always smiles and a very cheerful girl. She is also the leader of the group

The second member is Jine she is the quietest in the group so don't expect her to be a chatterbox like hyojung. People gave her pink whale as a nickname

The third member is Mimi the rapper in the group. She is known to be very agressive when it comes to her relationship

The next one is Yooa she is very great in dancing that's why the members call her dancing machine with Mimi who is the same age as her.

Next is Seunghee the vocalist in the group. She sings a lot and very often.

Next is my girlfriend Jiho she is the visual meaning the prettiest and she is secretly a dolphin. She is the best eater in their group.

Binnie is the short hair girl. She studiest a lot and the smartest in the group.

Last but not the least their maknae Arin. She is the definition of perfect because she is good at everything. She is the youngest but is the unnie when they are practicing for performances

These group of girls are known as the nicest queenkas in the school." Doyoung said

"Wow you know a lot about them" Wonho hyung said

When we were all done chatting about the girls we went to our respective classrooms. I decided to irritate Arin a bit so I kept on bothering her. She got irritated as we all expect and she kept telling me to stop it. The teacher must've noticed because the next thing she did was tell us to clean the room after class. Arin looked mad and didn't talk to me.

Arin POV

I hate that I.M boy so much. I have to clean the room with him after class. I called my unnies and told them that I can't go home with them today they asked why and i told them about I.M.

Well after that I went to the classroom and saw I.M waiting. We cleaned the room as fast as we can. When we finished it suddenly started raining. Great now how will I go home I thought to myself. I tried to call my driver but there was no signal. Suddenly a car parked infront of me.

"Need a ride home princess?" Said the guy I looked up and saw it was I.M

"No thanks I rather walk in the rain than be with you" I said

"Hey don't be so stubborn will you. Now get in the car before you get wet" He said while getting out and opening the door for me. I went inside and told him the way. The ride home was very quiet. When we finally reached to my house I went out hurriedly.

"Thanks" I whispered but enough for him to hear.

--------------------
Thank you for reading everyone, hope you all loved this chapter. Please also check out my other stories:
- Trust (Jungkook and Yein  fanfic feat Banglyz)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Jimin and Yeri fanfic)
Well hope you enjoy this story. Don't forget to vote comment and follow me♡♡♡
~Daphne