Chapter 6

Binnie POV

Me and Hyungwon were the last to enter the bus. When we went inside I saw all of them basically doing the same thing: playing with their phones.

Well as for me I decided to just read a book on the way and study. Hyungwon just slept as always. After a few minutes I felt a heavy thing on my shoulders I saw it was just Hyungwon he was leaning on my shoulder.

I was blushing so much. I felt him breathe on my neck which made me blush even more. After a few more minutes I was also already sleeping. We were leaning on each other.

I felt a hand shaking me and woke up to see Arin and I.M.

"Unnie ireona you and Hyungwon oppa have been asleep for a long time now" Arin said

"Oh are we here?" I asked

"Yeah palli unnie" Arin said while dragging me

"Yah don't forget about your partners here" I.M said

But Arin didn't notice him. We all just went with the crowd of students. I saw a bunch of cabins. Arin led me to Oh My Girl's cabin. When we entered I saw the girls already unpacking.

"Hello Binnie/Unnie" all the members said to me.

The arrangement of the beds were like this

Hyojung Jine
----------- ---------
Yooa Mimi
----------- ---------
Seunghee Me
----------- ---------
Jiho Arin

Hyojung POV

We suddenly heared a bell and we hurriedly went to the base camp. Everyone gathered and we all went to our respective partners. Minhyuk and I sat beside each other and listened to Mr. Chae's announcement.

"So class today we will all get to know each other because we will ask you about your partners and the last two pairs to survive wins the special Music room that you can use today" he announced

The ones who I think will need the music room the most is Arin and I.M because they will be writing their own song. So they better do well. Me and minhyuk well are not gonna use an original song because we don't have the skills.

Me and Minhyuk went to a neat bench to talk.

"So what should we talk about" I asked

"Well firstly I want to say sorry for the things I did before. Hyojung I still-" he said I cutten him off because I didn't want to hear what he was gonna say next.

"Minhyuk past is past and I don't feel the same way anymore. Let's just move on can we" I said sounding a bit angry

He just stayed silent there. I lost my mood to talk with him.

I am very sorry Minhyuk. You try so hard to gain my trust again and I can't promise we will be together again. Just give me a little more time please to open my heart again.

Flash back

Minhyuk and I were childhood friends before we would always play together at the playground when we were little kids. Even when we got older we still remained friends. He would always be there for me and protect me from the bullies at school since i was known as a nerd. Eventually we got in a relationship and were together for 3 years. Then he left to go study abroad.

"Hyojung - ah I promise to come back for you. Please wait for me I love you" he said then kissed me one last time.

There he asked me to wait for him and I did but we eventually lost contact and then I heared he transferred to our school.

Flashback end

Up until now I still have a little something for him. But it's not that easy to forgive and get back with him.

Yooa POV

"So tell me everything about you but in slambook version since that will be the way Mr. Chae will ask us" he said jokingly.

I didn't laugh or even smile at his home because I was still mad of what they did to Jine unnie. So I started talking about me

"Well my name is Yoo Siah but i prefer to be called as YooA my birthday is on September 17, 1995. I am the Vocalist in my group so you will know what part you will give to me in the songs. My blood type is A. I am from Seoul, South Korea. I like fashion the most. I really hate people who lie to me. My favorite food is hanwoo. My favorite color is pink. And-" I stopped because he caught me off

"What is your ideal type?" He suddenly asked

I paused for a bit and then we made eye contact. Then I finally spoke

"Well I like guys who will love me for who I am and will always protect me and never HURT me" I stressed the hurt word. Then I saw him looking sad.

"Hey what's with the long face?" I asked him.

Then he just shakes his head and tried to get off topic.

"So it's time for me to talk about myself" he said to dodge my question.

Jooheon POV

When i look at Mimi i already could tell that she was my ideal type because I like a girl who likes hip hop like me and she totally understands me.

I even got her to rap infront of me. When I heared her rap it was like we had the same style and gestures. She told me more things about her after that I finally asked her one thing that I have been waiting to ask her for so long.

"Mimi-ah I was meaning to ask you this but I can't help it any longer...

"Do you dab?" I asked her that

She must laughed at me and hit me on the head.

"Yah I thought it was gonna be something super serious aish~" she said

Then she pouted which made her look so cute. Mimi-ah stop making me feel things that I don't wanna feel because I think I'm falling for you already.

------------------
Thank you for reading everyone, hope you all loved this chapter. Please also check out my other stories:
- Trust (Jungkook and Yein  fanfic feat Banglyz)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Jimin and Yeri fanfic)
Well hope you enjoy this story. Don't forget to vote comment and follow me♡♡♡
~Daphne