prologue : good girl with pills

Zayn stared at Antonella as she unlocks her locker and said good bye to her friends.

The girl ,who his lips were attached too, moaned; snapping him out of his train of thought.

Antonella turned around and caught Zayn staring at her and she smirked. She quickly made a motion with her hands to act as if she were giving a blow job.

 She quickly made a motion with her hands to act as if she were giving a blow job

She saw a teacher coming and turned that motion into a cough. The teacher quickly turned their attention to her.

"Mrs. Valentino, are you alright? Are you ill?" The teacher interrogated.

Antonella simply gave the teacher a half smile and nodded.

"I think I may have a little cold but nothing I can't handle. Thank you for your concern, Miss. Barnes." She said politely and Miss. Barnes patted her shoulder and nodded her head and made her way.

Antonella saw Zayn still sucking the girls face off. He opened his eyes and she winked at him before walking off to class.

– – –

Zayn finally got to class, 20 minutes late, as usual.

"20 minutes late, Mr. Malik; that's 12 minutes earlier than last time." The teacher informed.

"Should I come back in twelve then?" Zayn retorted as he took his seat.

The teacher ignored Zayn and continued. Antonella came through the door back from the restroom and made her way next to Zayn.

"How come he didn't give you a lecture?" Zayn asked.

"I went to the bathroom." Antonella sassed while taking notes.

"Mm, probably fucking Aaron Taylor, huh?" Zayn laughed.

"Why? Does it make you jealous that he can get me to fuck him and not you?" She smirked.

"Oh please. If I wanted to you'd already be in my bed." Zayn said confidently.

"I'd like to see you try, Malik. Please, I have standards. I wouldn't fuck Aaron or you– or anyone in this school for that matter. You're probably infected with all types of STDs. All the girls you fuck, I'm surprised someone hasn't gotten pregnant." Antonella said.

"You're just mad because I've fucked every girl except you." He said and laid his hand on her thigh, under the plaid uniform skirt.