coffee orders & job offers

Antonella hustled to get her things in order for she had woken up late and Zayn was on his way to pick her up and to take her to her internship.

She stuffed pens, journals and more pens into her black leather messenger bag.

She quickly ran into the bathroom while trying to put on her heels; achieving only a face plant on the floor while a slightly injured knee

She groaned as she stood up and threw her heels aside and put on flats.

She put her naturally wavy hair in a bun and called it a day. She sprit perfume and took on good look in the mirror before blowing a kiss to herself and turning around to the kitchen where'd she'd make her coffee.

"Coffee, Coffee, Coffee." She repeated as she opened her pantry door and got the bucket out.

She got to the pot and saw no coffee in the bucket.

"No!" She said in defeat as she collapsed on the ground mourning.

Soon her phone rang and she got up to see.

It was Zayn.

"Fuck, Shit, Fuck, Shi– Good morning, Zayn." She said with a smile.

"You're cheery this morning. Anyway I called to saw I'm here." Zayn said.

"I don't need your sass. And I'll be down there in a minute." She said and hung up.
She grabbed her coat, the only coat she owned, and bag and walked out the door.

( but it's open not buttoned up)

She met Zayn.

"You look horrible." Zayn chuckled.

"Gee fucking thanks, Malik. That's exactly what I need on the first day of my internship, your bullshi–OH coffee, coffee, coffee, gimme!" She said making grabby hands at the cup Zayn held in his hand.

"No, I'm drinking out of this–"

"Really? I sucked your dick. Your spit is the least thing I'm worried about right now." She said and took the cup out of his hand.

Zayn was baffled and couldn't even put together words.

"Ew. Is this decaf? And," She said and took a sip. "Did you put Almond Milk in this?" She said.

"I see you're a coffee addict still." He said.

"Yea okay

"Yea okay. I prefer coffee specialist but it's up for interpretation." She said and drank the coffee, almost gagging after every sip.

"If you don't like it, stop drinking it. It is mine after all." He said.

"Um, Like you said coffee addict. A heroine addict would still buy heroine even if it doesn't give them the same high as the most expensive one. Same goes here, so piss off." She said another sip.

"Sorry. Forgot you weren't a morning person." Zayn said.

"What're you talking about? I am a morning person. But I'm not a Zayn Malik person." She said smiling.

"20 million people would disagree." He said with his signature smirk.

"Oh my god. Zayn has 20 million fans. Wow." She said mocking him and he pouted.

"You know I'm kidding, Zayn. 20 million? Impressive." She said and nudged his arm.

"My way of living seems to prove so." Zayn said.

"Okay don't get cocky." She warned.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Zayn asks looking at her for a quick second.

"What do you mean? You saw me yesterday. Nothing's changed." She said sipping the coffee getting accustomed to the taste.

"I mean catch me up. Like what happened to you and Levy Krane–"

"Oh lord, storytime," She said clapping her hand while trying to hold the coffee cup. "Okay so Levy had already met my aunt and asked for a blessing because we were going to get engaged and she loved him so she of coarse said yes but I still hadn't met his parents in the whole 3 years that we dated. You know how Levy was like insanely rich and snobby, so we're his parents. But back then I didn't crack as many jokes as I do now and loved everything about me–great grades, good school, obviously, good girl, great manners etc etc. But once they found out where I lived, that I lived with my aunt and not my mom and dad, that I was Cuban AND that I didn't come from a family of wealth they kicked me out of their house. Literally and I thought he would fight for me or something but nope. Ignored me all through college and married this rich girl named Catherine De Angelis. " She said and looked at Zayn sipping her coffee. "Moral of the story , I could have made him happier." She said as a matter of factly.

"Wow. Well he's a complete idiot for following what his parents said. You're perfect wife material! And no I don't mean house wife material but like someone who will support you? put you in your place etc etc. He missed out. And how fucked up how his parents rejected you for where you come from! And Levy having half Cuban babies would be a blessing!" He said laughing and she nodded.

"I know right!" She said and shrugged her shoulder.

"Well whatever, we're here." He said and they both got out the car.

"Wait why are you getting out?" She asked.

"Didn't I tell you? Gigi works here."