interviews & soup

After 2 hours of interviewed, Zayn finally chose a barber who would meet them at the venue next Saturday before his performance at the Summertime Ball Set.

"Thanks for coming and I'll keep in touch." Antonella said shaking the guys hand and he left.

"Ready?" Zayn asked signaling for them to leave.

"Um. Let me get together all these people's paperwork." She said and collected the papers and put them in her bag.

"Alright lets go." She said.

"So where do you want to go for lunch?" He asked.

"Your mom's house." She said smiling.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Because she makes bomb ass food. Her chicken curry is A1. Listen, I know I've only eaten her food like 5 times but please!" She said and began ranting about how good Zayn's mom's food was.

"Damn. Now I want some kima." Zayn said and she smiled at him.

Zayn sighed and started calling his mom.

"Yes!" She said.

"Hello? Hi, mummy. How're you?" Zayn said and put her on speaker.

"I'm good, Zaynie. And you? I love that you're calling but I hope you're not in any trouble." She said and Zayn laughed.

"Ah, now I can't call my own mother. I feel so wanted." Zayn said and Antonella smiled.

"C'mon, Zaynie. I love you're company anytime of the day and you know that." She said.

"Yea, I know, mum. Well, I called to see if me and Antonella could come over? Do you remember her?"

"Antonella? Antonella? Sounds familiar. Did you bring her over by any chance?"

"Yea, actually. For a history project she came after school for a whole week. Cuban girl. You told me to be more like her because she was so smart and just such a great student." Zayn said rolling his eyes and Antonella motioned flipping her hair.

"Ah, yes! Antonella Valentino! Very bright girl. I never understood why you could never choose girls like her Zayn. You went out with every girl in that demented school except for the only actual one who was girlfriend material."

"Yes, yes. I am such a disappointment. So can we go to your house for lunch?" Zayn asked.

"Well, of coarse! Are you guys dating? What happened to Gigi? Well you did always have a serious infatuation with Antonella.." Trisha spoke.

"Ain't that the truth." Antonella muttered.

"No! Mum. Me and Gigi still go out, I just reconnected with Antonella and she wanted to go to your house to eat your food." He explained blushing a bit and Antonella stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well bring her over! What does she want to eat?"

"Chicken Curry and I want some Kima please!" Zayn said.

"Alright. I have to go now if you want that ready by the time you get her."

"Okay, bye mummy."

"By Zaynie. See you soon."

"Bye, Auntie Trisha!"

"Bye, Anto! See you soon!" She said and Zayn hung up.

"So, about this infatuation–"

"Just keep driving."