magazine covers & bdsm

Antonella parked Sergio and entered the building.

She entered the office managing to carry her bag, keys, phone, loose paperwork, Zayn's schedule & info, AND a cup of black coffee with sugar

"Morning, Lydia." She said and went into the elevator.

She got to her floor and went to her office.

Colorful sticky notes reminding her of deadlines.

She ripped each of them off and entered her office closing the door with a sigh.

"Good morning, Antonella. How are you? Good thank you, Antonella. Your welcome, Antonella." She said speaking to herself.

She sat her coffee and bag down, opened the blinds and got to work.

– – –

"Hello? Zayn?" Antonella talked through the phone while eating her salad.

"Yea?"

"Okay, so you wanted a hair appointment before your performance but there are no barber shops near the venue. You'd have to do it a few days before. Or I could get them to come to the venue and do it before the performance." She said.

"Yea, that works." Zayn said yawning.

"They'll need passes though." She said.

"Just use yours to lead them in." He said.

"M-Mine? I have to go to your shows as well?" She asked.

"Uh.. yes. Did I not say that?"

"No, you did not." She said slightly mad.

"Oh well, yea you have to come to my shows, you'll have your own badge and what not." He said yawning again.

"Zayn, you lazy ass. It's 1 in the afternoon. Did you just wake up?" She asked.

"Um. No. Definatley not." He said unconvincingly.

"Even through the phone you're a bad liar." She said.

"Yea, yea. So what're you doing?" He asked sitting on his couch turning the TV on.

"I'm at a café eating lunch while trying to finish these edits for the commercial WHILE trying to figure out your hair appointments, might I add."