bets & barbers

Antonella went down the stair only to find Zayn asleep on the couch; after the drinks they'd had, she didn't think he should go home walking.

She was glad it was a Saturday.

She made a pot of coffee and sat by the computer to try and finish her Philosophy practice test.

After the coffee was done, she grabbed a donut and got to work.

"I hate my life." She said staring at the question.

She finally finished and resorted to the couch where'd she watched How I Met Your Mother.

A joke that Barney made caused her to laugh, in which caused Zayn to wake up.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry." She said in a hush manner.

"Meh. I don ker." He said and rubbed his eyes.

"Coffee?" She asked raising her mug.

He took the mug and took a drink.

"Morning, buddy. Might want to get cleaned up." She spoke.

"For what ? It's a Saturday." He groaned.

"Yes. It is. But you have to meet the barbers that are going to come to the venue." She said.

"You're still my assistant?" He said more than asking.

"Wow, you really want me gone don't you, Malik?" She said.

"What? No!" He exclaimed.

She pinched her nose.

"Morning breath," She said in a funny voice.

He winced and covered his mouth.

Setting the mug down on the coffee table, saying,

"I'll just leave this here and.. go," He left pointing to the bathroom.

"Atta boy!" She hollered and continued with her show.

Minutes later, the main character in the show was still deeply infatuated with another character who reciprocated those emotions but it was too late.

"Idiot! Idiot, idiot, idiot. C'mon, Robin! We were rooting for you! We were all rooting for you!" She yelled at the TV.

Then Zayn came down.

"You get ready, too. I'm leaving in a few." He said.

"Hah. Zayn, you funny funny man, you're not driving, I am. So we're leaving on my time." She said and continued watching TV.

"Robin! You stupid dumb bitc–"

"OKAY! Turning off the TV and I'm getting in the car." He said and grabbed the keys.

"Zayn! You jerk!" And the door slammed.

She sighed and got a tote bag and started putting everything she'd need in it.

She locked the apartment and got into her car.

"Jerk." She said and put the bag in his lap.