Chapter Ten

Seven months ago, I just had an argument with Chris. My cheeks were puffy, so I took a walk around campus. Looking at the beautiful purple, pink, yellow, red flowers. Admiring the Murals and Graffitis. Not paying attention, until I realized I tripped over a tree stem.

"Ouch." I groaned. I rolled my jeans up to my knee and saw at least three inches from my knee to leg was bleeding. "Damn it." I grabbed my leg and whimpered.

"Are you okay?" I heard a soft voice ask me coming from behind a tree.

I turned around. "Not really. Why don't you come out from hiding?"

Then a figure walked out. A beautiful blonde hair and pale blue eyes walking towards me. Jealousy flowed through me.

"Here, let me see your leg." She asked.

I did. "It hurts."

"You'll live." She chuckled. "What's your symbol?"

"Sun and moon." I said.

She looked at me. "No, serious." 

I laughed. "I'm serious." 

She was in awe. Then snapped out of it quickly. "Well, if so, then this will heal pretty quickly. But for now," she took off her scarf and wrapped it around my leg. It just became spring, but it was a bit cold still. "Better to be safe." She continued.

I smiled. "Thank you." 

She helped me up. I almost fell, but she caught me. "Can you walk?"

I attempted but then I almost fell again. I shook my head. "No."

She nodded in sympathy. "Such a shame a beautiful girl like you will be limping for a while." 

I smiled. "Beautiful? Thank you. You are too."

She laughed. "Thanks for the lie."

I laughed too. "It wasn't a lie." 

She put her arm around my back. "I'll help you to the infirmary. Oh, I'm Hannah, by the way."

"Rosalie. But you can just call me Rose." I replied

She smiled. "Will do, Rose."