xii. teenage hormones [i]•

[ 11 / 10 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
xii. TEENAGE HORMONES

w a r n i n g :s e x u a l   c o n t e n t

w a r n i n g :
s e x u a l   c o n t e n t

catrin williams
lunchtime

"are you sure you're okay shawn?" i ask as we get seated at a table.

"hmm? oh yeah, i'm fine." he says, running a hand through his hair.

"you seem more off today." i point out as we tuck into our food.

"no, i don't think i am," shawn says, biting into his burger.

"okay, whatever you say." i murmur, eating my chips.

it turns out shawn ditched the rest of the afternoon and left after lunch. so after school i decided to pay him a visit and find out what was really wrong.

his front door was unlocked so i opened it and walked in. i guess shawn is the only person home judging by how quiet it is.

making my way up the stairs, i start to hear small moans. i look around, scanning for any girls or his clothes that may had been discarded. after finding nothing i continue up the stairs.

what if shawn left early because he's hooking up with someone? what if i opened his door and there they were having sex? talk about awkward.

throwing that from my mind, i carry on down the hallway to shawn's room where the moans were now louder.

i stood outside his door for a few minutes, after just hearing his moans, i assume there isn't a girl in there.

"shit you looked so good in those jeans today." shawn groans.

"fuck, that ass of yours is so nice."

"god why do we just have to be friends, fuck."

"mhm, catrin. if only you knew what i do because of you." he grunted.

he was talking about me? my best friend was having sexual fantasies about me.

i quietly opened his bedroom door and peered in. laying on his bed, shawn was just in his boxers which were pushed down slightly. you could see the sweat over his face as his hand moved in quick motions on his penis. his head was thrown back as his mouth was held open and his eyes shut.