v. cheating

[ 20 / 08 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
v. CHEATING

catrin williams idea by @mendesgoddess

catrin williams
idea by @mendesgoddess

laying on the sofa, watching tv with a cup of hot chocolate, i turn around when i hear the door slam shut. i see shawn strut into the living room, making me confused but happy he's here.

"hey baby, i thought you weren't coming over until tomorrow? it's quite late, what are you doing here?" i ask, sitting up and placing my cup on the coffee table.

"don't hey baby me! i can't believe you! i thought we loved each other?!" he shouts. i go to speak but instantly get stopped. "why the hell did you cheat? am i not good enough? hmm?!"

"i don't know what you're talking about shawn?" i answer, keeping an eye on the stairs because all my family is asleep.

"gilinsky sent me photos of you and brian together, multiple times this week. at first i thought nothing of it but then i saw photos of brian giving you things and you two hugging and smiling and him kissing your forehead and cheek. what the fuck?" he snaps.

i sigh. "it's hard to explain. it's nothing like that though. i wasn't cheating on you, honest."

he scoffs. "like i'd believe that."

"fine." i snap, now agitated. i grab my phone and unlock it, scrolling down the brian's number and pressing the call button.

i put him on speaker, letting it ring. shawn stands there with his arms crossed. after the first ring he picks up, making shawn raise his eyebrows.

"well helloooo my lovely, what's up?" i hear brian's voice. shawn scoffs again.

"brian." i say sternly.

"what's wrong?" he asks, concern now in his voice.

"shawn think i'm cheating on him," i explain.

"damn right you are! i have photos to show!" he snaps.

"with who?" brian asks, ignoring shawn.

"you," i sigh.

"what? wh-oh."

"yeah.. gilinsky sent him photos all week of us together."

"shit," he curses. "i knew it was a bad idea asking you. sorry catrin, i'll be right over."

"how do you even know where she lives?!" shawn exclaims. "that's another reason to prove it. he's been over here hasn't he?"

"shawn be quiet my family is sleeping!" i snap. turning back to my phone i sigh, "thanks brian." i say before hanging up.

shawn still stands with his arms crossed, a scowl on his face. minutes later, a knock is on my door before the door opens and closes and brian appears.

"oh so he can walk in on his own accord now can he? wow it just keeps getting better." shawn says, shaking his head.

"shawn shut up a minute and let us explain." brian snaps.

"go ahead."

brian sighs. "catrin was helping me, i didn't want to ask her at first because i know what you're like. she offered though."

"he wanted to ask emily out, but was too nervous." i explain.

"so catrin offered to help me, so i knew what to do when it came to emily. she would advise me of what to i should do and how to act."

"so everything was fake? all the photos jack sent me was of you two practicing?" shawn asks.

me and brian both nod.

"by the way, emily said yes." brian grins at me.

i jump into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck as i squeal. "i'm so glad!" he wraps his arms around me, hugging me. "when did you ask her?"

"this evening." he smiles.

"aww! i'm so proud of you!"

i get let down after a few seconds to see shawn looking at us. me and brian exchange glances before looking back at him.

he walks over to brian, patting his shoulder and grinning. "proud of you man. was my girl good?"

brian grins, "the best helper i could have."

shawn looks to me before walking over and wrapping his arms around me. "i'm sorry i didn't believe you baby."

"it's okay, i understand why you didn't." i smile.

"i'm gonna head out, bye guys!" brian exclaims.

"bye!" we both say, before shawn turns back to me.

"i love you, catrin."

"i love you too, shawn." i say pecking his lips.