x. jealousy and break ups

[ 02 / 08 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
x. JEALOUSY AND BREAK UPS

 JEALOUSY AND BREAK UPS▬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

catrin williams

"i can't believe you just did that!" i shout as we get back to our hotel room. i was currently on the magcon tour with shawn and the boys in dallas.

"he was clearly flirting with you, catrin! i'm not having a random guy flirt with my girlfriend in front of my own eyes!"

"but you didn't have to beat the living shit out of him!"

"what did you want me to do then? happily walk off?!" shawn exclaims.

"um no? you could have asked nicely for him to stop first! not just go in and beat the shit out of him!"

"well i'm sorry i got angry over it! it's done now anyway!"

"yeah it is. and so are we!"

"what are you talking about?" shawn asks, his eyes wide.

"we," i say, gesturing my finger between us "are done."

his mouth hangs open, his bottom lip quivering a little. "why?"

"why?! i can't be with someone if they're going to beat every guy that talks to me with a different facial expression than a blank one! what are you going to do, beat the other boys up too because they talk to me?" i say gesturing to the boys who are standing by the door with shocked faces.

shawn looks over to the door and sees the boys. he quickly lowers his head in shame.

"have a nice show tonight." i say, then turning and walking towards the door.

"you're not coming?" shawn asks, hints of sadness hidden in his voice.

i turn to face him, "we've broken up, i don't need to be there." with that i turn towards the door, the boys moving out of my way so i can walk out.

shawn mendes

i watch catrin walk out of the door, it shutting quickly behind her. i groan in frustration, spinning around quickly and punching the wall. i breathe heavily, looking down at the cream carpeted floor and my now bloody knuckles.

i turn around quickly when i hear the door shut, only to see the boys still there. gilinsky, johnson and taylor gone.

sighing, i run my non bloody hand through my hair. i can feel the boys staring at me.

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒     ❪ mendes ❫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें