xxi. remembering

[ 30 / 12 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
xxi. REMEMBERING
i hope you remember me. i hope you see something that reminds you of me. and i hope you smile and remember the memories we created together. and i hope your throat tightens up and it finally hits you. you should never have let me go — but you did anyways

 you should never have let me go — but you did anyways ❞▬

shawn mendes

we'd been split up for two years, luckily we hadn't seen each other since. she was my worst break up, but it had to happen.

i always remember the last thing she said to me before she walked out of my life. i always wondered what she meant by it, now i know.

"i hope you remember me. i hope you see something that reminds you of me, and i hope you smile and remember the memories we created together, and i hope your throat tightens up and it finally hits you. you should never have let me go — but you did anyways."

currently standing by the pond, my memories fly back to when i was here with catrin on our second date after becoming official.

there was a little cabin by the side of the pond, well it was more like a little cottage.

that little cabin is where we first made love, or have sex if you want to call it that. we decided to stay there for the night before going back home.

it used to be my place where i went for alone time, but i then shared it with catrin. now it's just a place full of memories i never want to remember.

i wish i could just go back, where me and catrin were fine. we were both happy together, now we're left broken hearted.

shitty imagine but last one of 2016 :)))