xviii. family

[ 22 / 12 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
xviii. FAMILY

catrin williamsidea by @mimendess

catrin williams
idea by @mimendess

the sound of babies cries come through the monitor. sitting up with a groan, i notice shawn still peacefully sleeping. lucky him.

i make my way to where my daughter sleeps to see her restlessly moving around in her cot.

"shh, mummy's here." i coo, picking her up and resting her head on my shoulder.

i walk up and down her room, bouncing her and whispering to her in the hopes she'll quieten down.

sitting down in the rocking chair, i notice a bottle of half finished milk from tonight. grabbing the bottle, i walk downstairs and reheat it and wait for it to cool before giving it to her.

"there we are, just hungry were you baby?" i coo.

after she finishes her bottle, i burp her and continue bouncing her until she falls asleep.

"hey," i hear a whisper from behind me.

i turn to see shawn standing in the doorway with an awe look on his face as he watches me. "hey babe, what are you doing up?"

"i'm sorry i didn't wake up. it was my turn to see to her." he sighs.

"don't worry. you're busy with work and need to rest." i smile.

he walks forward and comes up to us and wraps his arms around us.

"i love my two girls so much, you're both my world." he coos.

pretty shit sorry