xiii. bedroom floor•

[ 30 / 10 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
xiii. BEDROOM FLOOR
your clothes would look better on my bedroom floor

 BEDROOM FLOOR❝ your clothes would look better on my bedroom floor ❞▬

w a r n i n g : 
s e x u a l   c o n t e n t

catrin williams

me and shawn have been dating for around a year, we are both sixteen and haven't long finished school.

our relationship is great, it's like a normal relationship plus the petty arguments. but that's what makes it the best.

we've never been intimate with each other, and i think it kind of bothered shawn in a way. he would always hint to it but i would reject, saying i wasn't ready yet.

it's currently a friday night, i'm staying over shawn's house while his parents were out of town for a while.

we were on his sofa watching a film, cuddled up under blankets.

half way through the film, shawn leans over my shoulder and kisses my cheek, going down my neck to my shoulder where he leaves a lingering kiss. his arms go around my waist and under my top to rest on my bare stomach.

we were both a little tipsy after finding his parents stash of wine and shared a bottle between us.

"you're go gorgeous catrin," shawn mumbles in my ear.

we hadn't long got back from our date so we were still dressed in our clothes from there.

i got up, giving the blankets back to shawn as i made my way to the kitchen. i grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and went over to the sink to fill it with water.

as i was drinking my water by the sink, i felt arms make their way around my waist.

"your outfit looks beautiful on you, but your clothes would look better on my bedroom floor."

i turn around to see him smirking as his hands rest on my waist. i roll my eyes as i lean up and kiss him.

i feel confidence go through me. as i break the kiss i lean up to his ear.

"i guess they would."

i lean back down and see his face turn serious. "seriously?"

i nod. "i feel ready, i know you'll take care of me."

shawn picks me up as i place my glass on the counter. he carries me up to his room, placing me gently on the mattress and climbing on top of me.

his hands rest on my waist as we kiss, both exploring one others mouths. shawn breaks the kiss, moving his lips down my neck. he finds my sweet spot and gently sucks and nibbles, surely leaving a mark. his mouth continues down my neck to my collarbone where he leaves open mouthed kisses there.

discarding our date clothes from each other, we're now just in our underwear. his index fingers loop over either side of my underwear and slowly pulls them down, breaking the kiss and pull them from around my feet.

he leans back down on top of me, a little closer this time. i can feel his erection pressing through the thin cotton of his boxers, he bucks his hips against mine, causing a raspy groan to escape his throat and a gasp to escape my mouth.

shawn smiles, looking down at me with love and affection. "are you sure you want to do this now baby?" he asks, before pulling his boxers down.

i nod, feeling fully ready for what will happen. he nods, sitting up to pull his boxers down and grabs a condom packet from one of his draws. ripping it open, he throws the packet behind him and applies the condom onto him.

leaning back down on top of me, he positions himself at my entrance before looking back up at me for confirmation. i nod, he leans down to press a kiss to my lips, "this is gonna hurt baby, tell me if it hurts too much and i'll stop, okay?"

i nod. he leans down to kiss me as he slowly moves his hips, slowly pushing inside of me.

i will admit, it hurts a lot. he takes slow movements, pushing in and out before pushing in a little more each time until he's fully inside. he doesn't move for a while once he's fully inside, letting me adjust to his size.

his head rests on my shoulder now while my hands grip his shoulders. he thrusts in and out in slow and steady moments.

he continues his movements until we both reach our highs, him after me.

for a while he just lies on me as we let our breathing slow down. he presses a kiss to my shoulder before lifting him self up, pulling out and laying beside me, removing the used condom.

"i love you so much," he mumbles, pulling me close to him.

"i love you too." i smile.

"i was right though," he pauses "your clothes do look better on my bedroom floor."

you guys voted for this one the most so here you go lol