iv. rainy days

[ 20 / 08 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
iv. RAINY DAYS

shawn mendesidea by @Sear_Bear_Mendes

shawn mendes
idea by @Sear_Bear_Mendes

i hear the school bell blasting through the building of hell, i call school. it's currently friday and everyone's desperate to get out of this building for the weekend.

i quickly slam my locker shut after collecting all the books that i'll be needing over the weekend. i then make a quick journey to my car due to the pouring rain.

i hop in, starting the engine after i dump my bag in the passenger seat. i pull out of the parking space, turning on my windscreen wipers and driving out of the entrance.

i pull out of school, singing along to the radio as i drive home in the pouring rain.

not far after pulling out of school i see someone walking home with nothing but her clothes on she wore to school, her using her big art folder as a shelter from the heavy rain.

as i get closer i decide to slow down next to her and wind my window down.

"hey, do you want a ride home? you're soaking."

"uhh no i'm fine, thanks though." she says and keeps walking.

i pull forward, "come on, you'll get seriously ill. get in." i said opening the passenger door.

she sighs and grumbles before getting in, placing her bag and art folder in the back.

pressing my foot on the accelerator, making the car drive forwards. "where do you live?" i ask.

"[random street name]"

i nod, carrying on driving until i get to her street.

"that house there," she says pointing to the white house that has ivy growing up the walls and a garden with surrounding flowers as a boarder.

pulling up outside her house, she turns to me. "thanks for the ride, i appreciate it."

"no problem..."

"catrin," she smiles before leaning into the back to grab her bag and folder.

"shawn." i grin.

"i'll see you at school." she smiles, opening her door and jumping out, shutting it behind her. she runs to her doorway, opening the door and stepping in before turning and waving to me.