ix. meeting her boyfriend

[ 27 / 08 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
ix. MEETING HER BOYFRIEND

 MEETING HER BOYFRIEND▬

aaliyah mendes

today, shawn was meeting my new boyfriend; josh. shawn had come back home for a few weeks because he was having a break from his tour through june.

being fourteen, shawn finally allowed me to get a boyfriend. shawn believed that under fourteen years of age is way too young to be dating. shawn's words of wisdom, not mine.

mum and dad had already approved of josh, meeting him just over a month ago. because shawn was on tour, he didn't meet him. so tonight josh is coming over and is meeting shawn for the first time.

shawn was currently helping mum and dad with the cooking after he had gotten dressed out of his sweatpants and sweatshirt.

i had just finished getting dressed when they were setting the table and the doorbell rang.

i ran down the stairs and answered the door to be faced with josh, i smiled and stood to the side as he walked inside. i shut the door and turned to face him, he was in a white shirt with a blazer and matching black pants.

i hug him tightly as he kissed my forehead. you can clearly see he is nervous, meeting shawn is a bigger deal than meeting my parents. they would happily approve as long as he treats me right.

however, with shawn is a different story. if he believes he's not right for me, he will not approve.

josh is my first boyfriend, so i had no clue how it would go. i was nervous for him in all honesty. josh was a charmer though, so maybe it'll be ok.

josh has dark brown hair with piercing emerald green eyes and faint freckles on his cheeks and nose. i came just above his chin, he is quite a tall fourteen year old in all honesty.

i brought josh through the familiar hallway he has been down countless of times when being over, towards the kitchen.

"hey mum, hey dad. shawn, this is josh. josh this is shawn." i said.

shawn turns around from the counter to face us. shawn now had slight stubble that he shaves, now being twenty.

"nice to meet you." shawn says, walking over to shake josh's hand.

"it's good to finally meet you. aaliyah is always talking about you and how she misses you." josh replies.

"yes, she does miss me when i'm on tour. she has no one to annoy here." he chuckles.