xiv. teenage hormones [ii]

[ 07 / 11 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
xiv. TEENAGE HORMONES

 TEENAGE HORMONES▬

catrin williams

walking into school the next day with the girls, we head straight to our lockers which are all coincidentally together. while getting my books out i hear kayleigh cough next to me, making me look over.

"seven point seven five coming your way." she whispers, nudging her head to the other side of me.

i chuckle at her nickname for shawn as i continue collecting the books i need before shutting it.

turning away from my locker to walk down the hall to my class, instead i turn around to face shawn.

"heyyyyy!" he chimes happily, slinging his arm around my shoulders.

"don't 'heyyyyy' me mendes! why was i having of dozen texts as soon as i walked out of your front door yesterday? boys from the football and rugby team in particular." i say, nudging his arm from around me.

"i-uhh i may have told brian, ian, matt and geoff." he mumbles.

"just those or the whole rugby and football group chats?"

"maybe that too."

i grin, laughing a little. "did you have any responses?"

he grins, thinking he's gotten let off. "yeah! loads of them didn't believe me though.. i'm not quite sure why."

"maybe you should do your research on bra sizes before asking a girl their bra size." i smirk, causing his grin to fall.

"w-what?" he stutters, now having the attention of most of the school.

"i'm not a thirty four b at all." i laugh. "i knew you would tell the boys so i lied." i shrug. "however, you fell for it and told me your dick size." i smirk.

his face goes pale as loads of the boys who have now made their way over to shawn, laugh. "i-uhh," he stammers.

"you really shouldn't do stuff to people because your football or rugby mates want you too. if they wanted to know so badly they could just ask me themselves instead." i shrug, turning and walking to class with the girls.

after school while walking to my locker with shannon, we're about to turn the corner to go to our locker when we hear talking so we stop.

"i can't believe you, i told you guys with confidence. even if it was the wrong information you still shouldn't have asked her if it was true! i swear if that's ruined any of my chances with her you're gonna regret it." i hear shawn.

turning my head around the corner, i see him talking to ian, brian, geoff and matt. quickly pulling my head back so i don't get noticed, i look to shannon.

"you were never gonna get a chance with her anyway mendes, you're just her best friend and that's it." another voice says.

i look to shannon who mouths wilkinson. so that's who it is. i got to admit, he is hot.

"when are you ever gonna realise not every girl loves you sam?" shawn grunts.

"every girl does, sorry to break it to you mendes. i'm gonna steal your girl and there's nothing you can do about it because she doesn't like you in that way."

"yeah ok. like she didn't blow me off yesterday." i can hear the smirk in shawn's voice.

"yeah, she just felt sorry for you. you've probably never had one before." sam laughs.

i turn back to shannon. "i got the perfect idea for revenge." i smirk. "come on, we've gotta put these back."

with that, we walk out from around the corner and to our lockers to put our books away. we don't acknowledge the boys at all and walk straight past them.

i do happen to give sam a wink through, knowing damn well shawn saw clearly.

sorry shawn, paybacks a bitch.

don't worry, there will be a part 3!