Sans Vision

(Gaster Sans POV)

I arrived at class fairly early. There were people in class, but not that many. Probably like, I don't know, 10 kids in there. Since not many people, or monsters, arrived yet I took the opportunity to take a seat in the back row towards the corner of the class. I sat down and dropped my bag by the side off my desk. Then, I heard a familiar voice that I was sort of glad to hear. 

Well. Well. Well. Glad to see that you made it to school on time. Seeing as though you went to sleep rather late last night. I get that yesterday was your last day of summer, but you're still a growing boy.

Listen Gaster, I honestly don't want to hear any lectures from you for a while, and the only reason why I stayed out so late was because I heard screaming. 

Alright fair enough. Anyway, how does it feel to be a freshman? Isn't it exciting?

No it's not. I still have eight more years until I'm done with the education system, and that's including college.

Can you at least be a little bit more positive about this? Or, maybe, make one friend this year? I understand you think you're better off alone at school, but just befriend one person and I'll leave you alone about it.

Just one person? And you'll never ask me about a friend at school?

Yep.

I sighed signaling that I agreed with his terms. I felt Gaster's presence leave my thoughts, and decided to go and talk around for a little bit. Just to see if anyone would be pleasant to be around.

After about five minutes of talking to a small girl named Jay, she had large brown eyes, small bucked teeth and a fluffy-looking brown tail. From the looks of it, she looked like a squirrel monster, but with some human qualities. 

"Hey, Sans was it? Umm can you open the door a bit? It's getting a little too stuffy in here since more people are coming in," Jay said, kind of fast, with a lot excitement in her voice.

I wasn't really paying much attention to what she said, because her easily excitable personality and fast paced talking really irritated me. But I was able to understand that she wanted the door open. While I was walking, I looked up at the digital clock on the wall next to the white board and saw that the bell was going to ring in a little bit.

As soon as I opened the door, I was knocked down by a girl, jumping into the classroom. At first she looked happy that she beat the tardy bell, but her smile seemed to fade when she heard everyone else laugh at the small predicament we were in.

Her hands pressed up against my black jacket, her chest on my rib cage, her legs in between mine, and her face inches away from my own. I don't think she realized what position she was in until a few seconds later, after I cleared my non-existent throat.

"Uhhh..hey kid. Can you get off of me now? I kinda wanna go to my seat." She sprang up off of me, slightly blushing in the process. While dusting off her clothes she quietly, almost to a whisper, said,"Sorry, I honestly didn't see you there. I was just trying to get to class. I didn't mean for that to happen."

Before I could get a singe word in, she walked away, and slowly went towards the empty desk in the back of the class next to mine.

Oh~. Looks like you made a special kind of friend doesn't it?

Shut up Gaster! This isn't the time or place for this.

Hahaha. You're right, it's not. That part comes in later. Maybe in the bedroom perhaps~. Besides, would it kill you to call me dad some times?

Yes. Yes, it would.

Now that the classroom has become more packed, I decided to be lazy and teleport to my desk instead of going through the crowded rows. I noticed that the girl was talking, what seemed like, forever to get to the desk, so I took the opportunity to write a note so things won't be too akward if she's really planning to sit by me. 

By the time I finshed writing the note and put it on her desk, she picked it up and read. She, then, slammed her head down on her desk and blushed a darker shade of of red. She actually looked really cute like that.

Finally the teacher walked in and made an announcement. "Hi everyone and welcome to your first day of monster/human history class. To make things easy for myself and everyone else, where you sit now is your permanit seat for the rest of the year, unless I decide to change the seating arrangments. So get use to the people you're sitting in front of, beside and behind because you'll be seeing them for a while." To me, that sounded like good news. At least I wouldn't be surronded by people I know I'd beat up sooner or later. The girl looked up at me, I guess to see who she had to deal with for the year, with caution. I watched her as she slammed her head back down on her desk and mummble something on the lines of 'Why me'.