Nightmare To Daymare

(I learned a new word! It turns out that a daymare is so totally a thing. I thought i was making it up until my brother went to Google and showed me that it's a word. Which made me feel kind of stupid XD Anyway back to the good stuff.)

You opened your eyes, only to be met with darkness, accompanied with silence, all around you. You felt as though you were floating, yet you could feel solid ground. You called for help, but no body came. 'Ok. This is definitely not normal,' you thought to yourself as you started to walk around. You squinted your (e/c) eyes hoping to be able to see at least a little ray of light.

Nothing. You were engulfed in dark nothingness for what seemed like miles.

"Hey! Is anybody here? I'm not a threat, I promise," You called as you walked farther into the darkness.

What felt like hours passed by, without a trace of life.

"This is way too weird. How can no one be here, where ever here is. Maybe I should give it a rest for a while."

You laid down on the right side of your body, using your hands as a pillow and folded your legs up to your chest. Looking around one last time to make sure that there are no potential threats around you, you sighed and finally closed your eyes.

*Dream Scape Timeskip*

(Possible trigger warning)

"And who the hell do you think you are?! Oi! Open your eyes when I'm talkin' to ya, you little whore," said a high-pitched voice. It sounded like the voice of a young boy, but a little feminine.

You slowly opened your left eye and felt a surge of pain rush through your entire body. Your back was heavily pressed up against a jagged brick wall, and a firm hand grasped tightly around your neck.

 You looked down at your clothes, your navy and black stripped shirt and blue plaided skirt were shredded. Even your navy blue, knee-high stockings had a variety of holes and tears in them.

One of your black boots were missing and your chest, stomach, and legs were covered in bruises, scratches, and blood.

Your (e/c) eye was glossy and filled with tears threatening to fall and stain your bruised cheek. You tried to move around, but flinched with every movement. Slowly but surely, you could feel a burning sensation illuminating from your other eye.

"Hey Jamie look," said a girl's voice to the left of you, "her eye's doing that freaky glowy color-change thing again. It looks like it's glowing a silver and blue flame."

"Don't just stare at it, Liza. Make it stop! It's scaring me!"

"Are you serious? You're a boy, Lenny, you shouldn't be scared of her." Jamie turned to the boy and girl bickering behind him.

"Both of you, shut the hell up. Besides, I thought she was suppose to be a monster, but she doesn't have magic. Only that stupid eye of her's."

He turns back towards you with a devilish smirk. "Lenny, you said the eye was bothering you right? Why don't we take care of that?"

"N-n-no. P..pl..plea...please," you slowly and quietly whispered.

He cocked his hand back and made a tightly clenched fist. Then, everything went white as he punched you in your right eye. He, then let go of your neck causing you to lifelessly fall to the ground while they ran away from the scene laughing.

Eventually you blacked out.

*End of dream*

You awoke snuggled in your brother's grasp in the living room. Sitting on his lap, your legs stretched across the couch. Josh was stroking your (h/l) (h/c) while resting his chin on top of your head. He looked down at you with glossy eyes.

"Morning sleepy head. Glad to see that you're awake."

You moved your head and looked up at him.

"What time is it? I don't wanna be late for school."

"You don't have to worry about that 'cause you're not going to school today. You're staying home with me."

You hopped off of your brother's lap and stared at him in shock.

"Josh what time is it?! I HAVE to go to school." He sighed and looked away avoiding your wrathful gaze. Your eye turned red with anger. You balled your fists and clenched your teeth, "Big brother, what time is it?"

"Alright. Alright. It's half passed noon. You were covered in rainbow flames and whimpering like an injured puppy. I tried to wake you up but that only seemed to make things worse, so I turned off your alarm and took you down stairs." He still avoided your gaze.

You sighed, and walked upstairs to your room. "Hey! Where are you going?" Josh called to you from your room. "Where do you think?"

Josh sighed and got up from the sofa. 'She really isn't in any condition to even think about school,' he thought as he looked around for his car keys.

You ran down stairs with one strap of your booksack on your shoulder, wearing a pink hoodie with a black skirt and tights, with All Star boot converse. Your hair was in pig tails with a small bang covering your right eye.

Josh rolled his eyes and crossed his arms walking to the front door with his car keys in hand. "Hey, slow down you're gonna 'thud' never mind."

"I'm okay!"

*One Timeskip Later*

You walked in and looked around at the fairly loud classroom. Your face started to heat up as you quickened your pace to your teacher's desk and pulled your hood over your head to hide your faint blush. 'This is so embarrassing. I feel like I'm taking a walk of shame.'

"H-hi. A-are you Ms. D-dreemurr?" You looked down at floor feeling a little embarrassed that you stuttered.

"Oh. You must be Y/N. Well it's nice TEMMIE-T you." You stood slightly trembling as the large goat lady in the long purple dress laughed. (I am not a pun master |^~^| sadly so there might not be many good puns) You stopped shaking and looked at her with a poker face as she continued to laugh at her own pun. 

"Umm. Excuse me Mrs. Dreemurr, but I don't get what's so funny?"

"Oh. My child, I'm so sorry. It's just that one of your fellow classmates has found their way into your backpack. And please, feel free to call me Ms.Tori"

You looked even more confused as before. "What do you mean by tha-"

*YOU HAVE EQUIPPED A TEMMIE 

You took off your booksack and unzipped it, only to have a small doggish, vibrating creature pop out from your bag. "HoI! Im TeMmIe. WuTz youR naMe HoOmaN."

"Oh Well. I'm uhhh....I-I'm....I'm-"

"Hey, Tori can I ask you a question?"

You slightly flinched as your heard a very familiar voice walk up behind you. You took Temmie out of your booksack and held her close in your arms as you squatted down on the floor. 'Maybe he won't notice me a-a-and I can sneak to a desk.'

You quickly stood up and turned around. but bumped into them. "Aye! Watch where you're going you-. Well. Well. Well. Hello little Kitten. Nice to see you again."

You hesitantly looked up as fear consumed you and you started to tremble.

"What's wrong little pet? Don't you know how to greet an old pal?"

[[Me: Ello Ello Ello!!

You: DAMN Sam! Back at it again with the late updates

ME: I know but my best friend procrastination stopped by and she brought my favorite snack LIFE with her and I could pass that up.

You: so what I'm hearing is you gotz lazy as hell.

Me: yeeaaah :3 I'll try to update more soon!!!]]