Oh Shit

"What's wrong little pet? Don't know how to greet an old pal?"

'Oh God no. It can't be him. Please don't let it be- ' "Oh, Milo, did you need anything my child?" Tori asked, disrupting your thoughts and confirming a chilling answer. You look down in fright not really knowing what else to do, except for crying. But that was without a doubt, not an option. Well not now anyways. "I'm sorry, but I think you may be mistaken. My name's not Kitten. It's Y/n." You tried to sound as brave and intimidating as you could, but failed. He looked at you with a hard frown. You could feel him staring daggers at you, which only feed the feeling of fear even more so.

"HoI, HooMun! Com Sit wit Tem. tem luv to hAV U siT Wit Res oOF Frenz." You nod at Temmie's request almost immediately and quickly walk away. 

Once you reached a group of desks, you put Temmie down on her chair and sighed. You were still slightly trembling, but was able to keep it under control. As you were about to walk away to leave, someone grabbed the sleeve to your hoodie.
"Your really not going to leave without introducing yourself are you?"

You looked back to see a a peppy looking girl with hazel eyes, bucked teeth, a fluffy-looking tail. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a gray shirt with Hello Kitty on it. She looked welcoming, but you learned your lesson about that. She waved her hand in front of your face trying to catch your attention again.

"Hey. Earth to freshman. Can you hear me? Helllooo."

You chose to ignore her as you turned back around and walked to an empty desk in the middle of the room. You propped you head against the palm of your hand fighting back the tears as you thing to yourself exactly how Milo found you.

A/N: I know this is a super short chapter but I wanted it to be the chapter of the new year for you guys! I really hope you enjoy it and HAVE A MEGA HAPPY NEW YEAR AND I HOPE YOU ALL SEE MILLIONS MORE!!!!!!!!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙