Ooooh! You in trouble!

Unconsiously, you wrapped your tail around Sans's spine and pulled him closer to you, looking into his eye sockets(?) with a sedistic look on your face. Realizing what you just did, and blushing even harder, (fills you with determination lol) you gain control over your tail once more and unravel it from around Sans.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'sorry. I'm sorry. I honestly didn't mean to do that, my tail just has a mind of its own sometimes," you said taking a step back while burying your face in your hands, closing your eyes, and walking over to the sofa. 

You sit down and bring your knees to your chest, while grabbing a velvet colored cushion and put it in between your chest and your knees, covering your mouth. Slightly muffling your, already, quiet voice. "Do you want to start tutoring now or don't or we can-." Sans cuts your sentence off by patting the top of your head. You look up at him with glossy innocent-filled orbs.

"It's alright, (y/n). There's nothing to get nervous about. Besides I didn't notice you had a tail 'til now, and your eye changed to pink, it's actually kinda cute. Plus, I told my brother I'd be home a little late, so we can take as long as we need." You look up at Sans and smile, glad to see that this won't be an akward study time. Then you came to a sudden realization. "Wait d-did you just call me c-cute?"

*Timeskip brough to you by spanish*

"So -ando goes after -ar verbs, and -iendo goes after -er and -ir verbs. Plus the conjegations for the -er and -ir verbs are the same for both," you said. About 3 hours past by since Sans came over, and you guys have hardly got anything done. You two most spent the time watching tv, playing video games, and made fun of old horror movies. It's only recently that you actually start tutoring.

"Hey, (y/n). I'm home. And I have a surprise for you," Josh called as he walked through the front door.

"Ok, cool. I'm in the living room helping out a friend," you shout back.

Josh walked into the living room to greet you with your present, in which he almost dropped it. He shifts the gift to his left hand, and uses his, now free, hand to run it through his short brown hair passing over his cat-like ears.

Josh POV

"Hey, (y/n). I'm home. And I have a surprise for you," I said. I figured she'd like a little treat to cheer her up from school. (Y/n) hasn't exactly had the best of luck during school. Although most of the abuse came humans and monsters, it was the monsters that was giving her the most grief. I just hope this will cheer her up.

"Ok, cool. I'm in the living room helping out a friend," she yelled back to me. 'That's weird, she hardly ever has any one over, let alone call them a friend,' I thought 'Well at least she has a friend, I can't wait to met her.'

I walked into the living room holding a small box, wrapped in silver and black stripped paper with a purple bow on top, behind my back. I nearly dropped the gift. I took the gift from behind my back, and shifted the gift to my left hand and used my right to brush over my ears. 'A guy. Out of everyone she could've befriended, it had to be a guy?!  Y/n has some serious explaining to do!'

((I know this is a really short chapter, I had no other idea on how this could end. Plus school is starting up soon and I'm still preparing for that so I'll try to update this when I can.))