Failed

Okay guys, as I've said before I wanted to re-write all the chapters to make them less............uhhhhhhh graphic and more like how I intended when I first started. But I can't really do that, or at least not with this specific book. I've grown attached to the book again and kinda want to continue it with the crazy rollercoaster of unfortunate events MC has going on right now.

I will tone down several story telling elements such as gore and unnecessary fight scenes that are placed in the story because why not. I'm well aware that this is a fanfic but I still want it to be somewhat realistic. With that being said, I'll also bring down some of the bullying to be "more realistic" instead of all the overdramatics I use to go for. I honestly have no idea why I did that, I think I just wanted to add some spice instead of fluff. make the MC more badass and strong-willed than she really was.

If you guys are still interested in how the fanfic was suppose to be then I've got something that I know everyone could be happy with.

I'm making another G!Sans fanfic. It's going to be mostly fluff with a few surprises. The first chapter should be done and posted by the end of the week, so look out for that.