Chara~ x Le Wot

Fell: so you gonna do the thing?

Poet: yeah, they deserve it!

Fell: so are you gonna do this very new chapter?

Poet: nah just when I feelz like it.

Fell: lazy pet😑

Poet: I know you are. Anyway I wanna give a special shout out to @pompomcute1 for responding first to literally everything! I'm not sure how you do it.

Fell: probably magic

Poet: I wouldn't put it past them lol. But really thanks a lot, I'm glad to see that you're taking my offer seriously and are actively participating in it. I really do appreciate it all the way to the absolute fullest! So tanks😸

Fell: now to the chapter!

Poet: YE!!!😄
----------------------

I ran to the stairwell on the other side of the school, the farthest one away from the cafeteria. I could still hear the echos of everyone's laughs even when I was no where near the stupid cafeteria anymore. I walked into the stairwell, looking around the hallway to make sure no one saw me, and sat on the platform that connected the first flight of stairs to the 1st floor with the 2nd flight to the 2nd floor. This was awful, I don't even know what I did! I don't even know what she means. 

"This a load of crap," I yell to no one in particular. "I don't even personally know Chara. Why? Why does this always have to happen to me? I did nothing wrong, what the actual fuck?" I laid down on my side as looked at my glasses. Great. This is just fucking great. They're broken. The only "going away" present my parents gave me was now resting in my hand, in tiny lose-able fragments. The colors of my eyes started to darken. "Maybe I could just stay in here until lunch is over, or until school is over, at least."

"Skipping, wow. I never thought the little Kitten would ever stoop so low."

I looked up.

"Cause, I mean, I do remember when we were young, how you would teach me about the importance of being smart."

I sat up and backed up against a wall.

"Then I would teach you a nice vivid lesson about the importance of being a smart ass."

He walked closer, and picked me up by my sweater, the same way Taylor had done.

"You really don't remember me do you Kitten?"

I shut my eyes tightly, "I never said I didn't."

"But you never said you did."

"Please just let me go," I started to whimper, this wasn't okay. This isn't okay. What the hell?!

"Why should I? After all don't we have some meaningful history together? Just you and me, Kitten. All the days we shared together, does that mean nothing to you?" he asked as he stroked my cheek.

"Milo, please, put me down. I can't do this right now."

He clicked his tongue and gently placed me down on the ground. Before I could even show him my gratitude, he punched me. I wasn't prepared for it. Even if I was, I still wouldn't be prepared for how hard and intense it was. I wasn't use to this hard hit. It was new, foreign, I don't like it. My body was still in shock over the blow, I clenched my stomach in my arms as I finally collapsed to my knees gagging. I wanted to throw up so badly, but I knew that would only result in me getting kicked. And I already had a massive, aching, on my back. I bent over so me head was touching the floor, as I began to cry again.

"Look at me," he said. I refused.

"Look at me," he said once again, but with more fury. Yet again, I refused. He kicked me in my side, making me fly into the wall. "Damn it, I said LOOK AT ME !" His voice was borderline demonic. Listen to me when I'm fucking talking to you. Now, stand."

I did as I was told. 

"Good kitten, now tell me about these rumors going around." I looked down, I didn't want to answer. I was only left with two options: I could either lie, or tell the truth. But either one was going to result in another ass kicking. "I love it when your eye does that," Milo said he lifted my head up to gaze into by right eye. "That's a beautiful fire you got brewing there. A dark, smokey silver flame, coming straight from a steel colored eye. Magnificent. So kitten, about those rumors. SPEAK."

"They're not true, whatever they are, they're not true. I didn't do anything to anyone. I don't know what happened. I don't know what went wrong. Please, just let me go," I begged.

"Are you telling the truth?" I nodded my head quickly as more and more tears flowed downward.

"I'm telling the truth," I sniffed. "I promise I am."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, yes! You're the only monster that I love. I promise." He stroked my cheeks once again before giving me a burning slap across my face. Luckily he didn't hit me in the same spot as Taylor. I fell to the floor in pain as he continued to stomp on me in my stomach and face. After a few minutes, the bell rung, he got his fill, and walked away from me. I was still on the floor, a bloody aching mess. Just before he walked out the door, he stopped and asked, "Aren't I one hell of a boyfriend, Kitten?"

"Y-yes, you are. I love-" he closed the door before I could even finish my sentence. Glad he did, at least then I wouldn't have to say it. I stood up and wiped off some excess blood that dripped off from my face. " 'Hell of a boyfriend' my ass."  I clenched my stomach with one hand and covered my eye with the other. Just as I opened the door, I ran into Sans. I looked at him, I expected him to say something, or help me.

"Hey, brat, you look like shit. Go clean up before you bleed out everywhere." My eyes widened at his cruel heartless words. I thought he was my friend, I thought I finally had a friend. What the fuck is happening? I really didn't know what else to do, so I hung my head and nodded as he walked past me. "By the way," he said. "You and Milo are a perfect match for each other. Both of you are lying bastards."

I turned around to face Sans, but he was gone. What the fuck was this day turning into?!