Chara x Le Wot~ pt2

Your POV

"What the actual hell is this day turning into? All I did was wake up this morning," I said to myself as I made my way to the restroom. First my brother suspects that I've been lying to him, which I have, then I let it slip that I may have a crush on Sans to the same girl who I think knows about my secret, then I get my butt handed to me by Taylor, and the ass kicking by Milo. Now Sans is acting like a grade A jerk. Nothing is making sense anymore!

It's like who's ever in charge of my life is taking long procrastination breaks, and when they get back they don't have any idea what to do next so they think of dramatic ways to end a few hours of my day. 

I limped into the restroom and immediately looked in the mirror. He was a right, I really was a mess. Blood covered most of my face along with some bruises. Not to mention the blood on my sweater.  It wasn't much, thankfully, but there was no way I could hide something like this from my brother. Warms tears slid down my face as a familiar burning sensation covered the corner of my right eye. Another long trail of smoke started to emit from it. I'm not sure how I can hide this, I can lie about my sweater but I'm not sure how to explain my eye. My glasses are broken and I didn't bother to bring my eye patch. Maybe if I fix my hair right I can hide it, but first I need to get all of this blood off of me. 

I had spare clothes in my locker. Right my locker! Sans should've fixed it, or at least put my stuff in his, but first I have to do something about my eye. I wash my face getting rid of blood and dirt, exposing some pretty nasty bruises and cuts. Great. Just perfect. Why can't one normal thing go right today? 

I took out my pigtails and let my h/l fall flat. I take a small section of my hair and part it to create a messy bang to cover my eye and tied the rest of my hair back into a ponytail.  I can't really do too much for my bruises or clothes but lunch should be ending soon. I sighed, this whole day has been a day. I walk out the bathroom and into the empty hallway. Only 10 more minutes until class starts, what's the worst that can happen?