Kill~Joy pt.2

*WARNING: the video above contains continuous flashing colors and amazing music*

You jotted down some quick notes from the white board for a Spanish quiz as Sans repeatedly clicked his pen. You wanted to ask him to stop, but after what you just witnessed, you keep quiet. After all, the sound may be getting on your nerves and cutting right through your sharp laser focus, but why should that matter. It's not like you're doing anything remotely important, right? Cause the last time you checked, a quiz that will determine whether or not you will be put into an elite Spanish course isn't that important. Nope. Not at all. However, you had to cut Sans some slack. He did just get told off in class after all, and Jay. It didn't make sense for her to be mad at Sans, or you. But how did they know each other exactly? Granted you didn't exactly grow up in the underground like all, well almost all, of the other monsters. They already made it obvious that they had some type of history together, and based off of how she yelled at him, it wasn't a very good one.

"Hey, Bone Boy! Would ya knock it off? I'm trynna take notes for the stupid quiz in a few weeks. And that pen clickin' isn't exactly helpin'." Sans didn't pay any attention to them, and kept clicking the pen. You lightly nudged his shoulder and whispered for him to stop clicking the pen top. Not only was it irritating you, but it seemed to be quite a few others annoyed as well. Again, the request was ignored. You tried to take the pen out of his hand, the closer your hand got the faster he clicked the pen. Until he slammed the pen down on the desk. (wow i guess ppl love slamming things XP) "There! happy now?!"

You flinched a little when he slammed down the pen. Half of your eye turned a glistening silver with lapis blue dominating the other half. Sans got up from his chair started towards the door. "Excuse me, but where do you think you're going? You didn't even-" "Here. I did everything, including the homework." He handed the teacher a few pages of loose leaf paper. She looked through the work with disbelief.

"Everything is correct. How did you get done with it all done in such a small amount of time?"

"I just did it. Can I go now?"

The teacher nodded, still in absolute amazement. Sans went back to his desk and got his booksack. He didn't bother to make eye contact either, granted that the way the desks were arranged, and where his desk was, may have made it a little difficult to make direct eye contact, he could have still looked at you.

The minutes ticked by. Then the bell rang, time for geometry.

The hallways were packed with people, they were either walking to their next class or standing in the middle of the hallway, keeping others from getting to class. Instead of standing in the slow moving traffic of the hallway, you went up the emergency staircase to the second floor. Gladly, there weren't any alarms on the door, so you could use it as frequently as you pleased.

As you went up the stairs, the door to the first floor opened. "Hey, freshman. We need to talk." You turned your head slightly, not really wanting to look at them. You opened your mouth to say something, but they interrupted. "Not here. We won't have enough time. You take the second lunch shift right?" You nodded. "Cool. I'll be waiting by the cafeteria doors. With some friends of mine, then we can get everything all sorted out." You turned back around and started back up the stairs, straight to class.

---Timeskip cuz nothing happened in geometry.......yet >:3---

You waited by the large double doors of the cafeteria, expecting the person you spoke with in the stairwell to be there by now. You sighed, and were about to head into the lunch room, thinking that they were just messing with you. "Hey! Freshman, wait." A boy wearing a white t-shirt, and a red flannel over it, with old blue jeans ran up to you. He was slightly out of breath from running.

"Hi there. *huff* Sorry bout this, *huff* I just got out of class. I didn't mean to make you wait." You shook your head in response. Despite the fact you waited for 10 minutes, you were just glad that it wasn't some stupid joke, or cheesy prank. "I-i-it's completely fine. I haven't been waiting long." He gave you a toothy smile, but it wasn't a normal smile. This one seemed relieved and happy, genuine even. His K-9 like teeth were bright, white, and sharp. "By the way, the name's Timber. Timber Wolf, and, if I'm correct, you're the famous Y/n. Nice to meet you."

He held out his hand, which you were reluctant to shake. Timber put his hand down and tilted his head to the side. "You don't talk much, do you?" You shook your head once again.

He chuckled and opened the door to the cafeteria for you. "Let's go ahead and eat lunch. Two more people should be joining us soon."

Once you both got your lunch trays, you looked for a place to sit. Almost all the tables were filled with laughing friends and chattering classmates. It was just like before, minus the ever bitchy Marlee and Taylor. You sighed and headed straight for the table in the middle of the lunch room. The first place you talked to Sans. 

"Umm, wait Y/n, where are you going?" 

"To the lunch table over there. All the others are filled, and it's a great spot." He took your tray and headed in the opposite direction. "I know a better, and more friendly, place we can sit. Follow me." You followed him outside, there were benches and tables everywhere. Some people were even eating their lunch picnic style in the grass. Timber led you to one of the benches, which was already occupied by two other people.

You tried to object, but he reassured you that they were friendly.

"Hello Ax. Frisky. How are you two lovely ladies doing on this fine day?" He winked at them. They both greeted him with a small wave. "So, this is Y/n. I thought she looked familiar, we take Spanish together." You looked at her puzzled. "I'm the one who told that bastard to knock it off with the pen this morning. My name's Axel, but you could just call me Ax." She gestured toward the other girl who was, now, on her phone texting away. "And this little ray of sunshine is Frisk. You may already know her as the king and queen's adopted daughter, Chara and Asriel's little sister, or the ambassador for the monsters."

You were in complete awe. You had no idea that you were attending the same high school with the human who freed the monsters.

---Frisk's POV---
First Sans acts like a hermit, then he's back to his old self, now he's just as much as an ass as he was before.

None of this made sense. From what Axel told me, Sans met Jay on the 1st day of school. What could've happened in these past few days. And why did Jay blow her top? I know that sometimes Sans takes his jokes too far, and she was just trying to help, but to completely go off on him like that. It just doesn't sound like something she'd do.

But then again, I don't know her all to ask either. Maybe Ray knows a little something about this. She always has the "latest gossip about the hottest topics" at school, or so I've heard. I pulled out my phone to check the time, but I got a text instead. It was from Ray, what a coincidence. I asked her if she knew anything what happened this morning, and if Sans and Jay had bad history. However, I got more than I bargained for.

And some useful information about Y/n as well. I just hope that Ray is right, and it's all just a silly rumor. Or we'll all ve on deep trouble.