-2-

After a day of sitting in a bus, eating in a bus and sleeping in a bus, we are finally at our end destination. London, the capital of great britain. 

I softly wake up my mom, who had fallen asleep half an hour ago while she knew we were almost there.

"Hhmm?" She humms softly. "We are in london mom." I say happily. "Are we?" The words sleepily escape her mouth.  "Yesss!!" I scream in her ear because the driver is looking at us because we take so long. "We have to get out mom or we'll be thrown out." I softly add. Suddenly she is completely awake and starts to get up.

When we pass the driver, I give him an apologetic look. Our suitcases are already out of the trunk. I take mine and unlock my phone to look up where we should g next.

"It's only a five minute walk mom." I say. "And you cant be tired you just  slept." I add before she can try to use it as an excuse to take the cab. I dont want to because that means less money to spend on souvenirs and stuff like that. My mom sighs but agrees to walk almost immediately.

We start walking towards our hotel. It isn't the most fancy hotel ever but it's good enough since we are only going to stay for a week and hopefully we will only be in the hotel for sleeping and breakfast. 

While my mom checks us in i take a look around for a bit. The reception is a small room with a big desk infront of the door and a leather couch in the corner.The floor is made of a marmer like stone and the walls are light grey stone. On the white ceiling there are big black chandeliers. There is a big dark wooden archway towards what seems the breakfast hall. 

In the mean time my mom has checked in and the bellboy is already waiting to take my suitcase. So i let go of it and follow my mom. We get into the lift and apparently we've got a room on the third floor. My mom gives me the keys of the door when we stand in front of it. "it's your trip after all." I quickly open the door and am immediatly greeted by the smell of lavender. Both my mom and I directly take a deep breath, lavender has always been something we both love. 

As soon as i see the bed i launch myself onto it and try out the pillow. I won't mind sleeping here, I even bet I will miss this bed once i get home. My mom already starts to pack out her suitcase and after a few more minutes of enjoying the soft matress I follow her lead and take my toiletry out and put it next to the sink in the bathroom. It has a shower, toilet and the sink ofcourse. The first thing i try is if i can get under the shower without me being to big but it fits perfectly i could even grow another head on top of the one I have now. 

About half an hour later my mom is finally done sorting her stuff while i just left all of my clothes in my suitcase, less work now and at the end of the week. "shall we go find a restaurant nearby then?" my mom asks. "sure!" i jump off of the couch and grab my small bag with my wallet in it from the dresser. "let's go." 

After looking around town for a bit we settle at an italian restaurant. It has a very housy atmosphere and it smells amazing.

When we come back to our hotelroom it's already 10 o'clock so we decide to go to sleep after this long day. Tomorrow we are going into town and shop for a bit.

-----
I wake up in the middle of the night. It's 3 am and apparently my wifi is working now. I've got tons of messages. So I pick up my phone and open whatsapp. i quickly scan through the groups and reply to some friends that send me a "have fun" text. I see that I also have some youtube notifications. Of which three are from miniminter, so i decide to watch them. Without turning on the lights I search for my earbuds and start watching the first video. It's another prop hunt with ethan, jj and josh. I have to try my best not to laugh to hard in order to not wake up my mom.

After watching the new videos I lock my phone and put it on the nightstand next to me. I turn around to find a comfy position and try to sleep. After not being able to sleep for half an hour I decide to put on some music. I open up spotify and start my sleeping playlist. I put in my earbuds and let the soft music guide me to dreamland.

Which tonight is filled with stereotypical english stuff and the sidemen.

---

from now on I will try to put song in the media above the chapter. It will mostly be a song mentioned in the story (with our without the actual title) , or a song i just thought was nice to add in.

so this time we have a song that is in Daisy's sleeping playlist