-27-

p.o.v. simon

It's been a week since that little brad posted the picture of me and Daisy at Starbucks. The questions about us haven't died down so Daisy and I decided to just tell the fans we are dating. I told daisy I would think of a creative way to tell everyone. After long thinking I remembered I started #creativeminter a while ago, after getting the same questions for my Q&A again. 

I decide it's a good idea so i tweet out I'm going to collect the questions now so that people will have a change to tweet theirs again so I might see them.

I have a look through the hashtag and already see some amazing thing. A lot of people want me to do several raps about stuff around the house. One I think is really funny. It's a rapbattle between my old and my new chair. I like the tweet and write down the skit.

Half an hour later I have ten skits/questions. Which will be enough since skits will take super long to make. luckily enough everyone I need for the skits are in the house since Tobi was coming round. 

Before I start on the skits I quickly edit the videos for today so I don't have to worry about that later on. 

I turn on my camera to start with the ones I can do without moving from my chair. The first one is 'advertise the sidemenbook in five seconds'.

"Sidemen book. It has all seven of us. It's a lot of bants and background stories on everyone. So pre-order it now."

The next question is what my villain backstory would be.

"Okay, so since nothing really tragic has happend in my life I'm going to make something up. So my brother was driven over on a small country road. He had been in the hospital for moths but when we tried to report it at the police station they didn't take it. There weren't any witnesses and no evidence so they could never find out who had done it. After my brother died from his injuries I turned to the dark side. I turned into a hacker that mainly attacks when a similar accident happens. I hack into all kinds of systems to get rid of the evidence, so other people can feel how I felt after the police couldn't do anything for us." 

I take a breath and stare into the camera as if I really turned into a villain

"Well that was dark. Let's hope that didn't inspire anyone to become a villain."

I stop the recording since these were the only two I could do in my room without having to put too much thought in it. 

I walk to the kitchen so I can do the skit with Josh. I first want to try something without him knowing what's going on. I take my camera and tripod with me and set it up on the kitchen isle. next step is to text Josh if he can come into the kitchen to help me with a video.

Within a few moments I hear Josh coming down the stairs. I quickly start the recording. 

As soon as Josh opens the kitchen door I start fangirling. "OMG is it really You? Zerkaa? Josh? I can't believe this is happening. I'm standing in front of the one and only zerkaa!" I scream trying to not burst into laughter because of Josh's confused looks. Suddenly Josh sees the camera and laughs, so i laugh along. 

"You had to act like a fangirl didn't you?" He asks me.

"Yeah I did. But I have to do it each time I walk into you so could you help me?" 

"Sure." 

Half an hour later we filmed me fangirling at several places in the house. When we're done with that one we continue to the next one.

----

At the end of the day we did most of the skits. There are two left but one is a rap between my old and new chair and I still haven't written a rap so I couldn't film it yet.

It was a really fun day though. I learned everyone how to eat an apple. I proposed to Vikk. We then had a sumo suit dance off which Vikk won since Josh ran into me so I fell over. Me and josh did a blindfolded parkour around the house. Which caused me to now look like I've been beaten up since my arms and legs are completly bruised.

But the best one was probably the one where I ran into JJ's room and just screamed. Since JJ wasn't there to react to it we decided to put vikk there caressing JJ's diamond play button. 

It was hilarious because I just was stood there screaming and Vikk was sitting on the ground in the background with the diamond play button. We had to film it over and over because either me or josh couldn't help but laugh about how loving Vikk was looking towards the play button.

Right now we are filming a ritual to bring back harambe. It involves a lot of candles laid down in a circle with photo's of him in the middle. In the background 'dicks out for harambe' is playing. 

"Dear animal gods. We offer you this little child," Josh says while holding up a baby-born "in substitute for our dearly beloved Harambe. Killed in may 2016 for trying to take care of a little child that fell into his enclosure."

I shake the camera while Vikk turns of the light as if a ghost is around. 

"We will take your offer but we can't bring back Harambe. He will be here forever." I say in the deepest voice I can create. 

Josh throws away the baby doll and vikk turns the lights back on. 

I stop the recording and the three of us start to laugh. Sadly the boys have to go back to their own youtube videos so I have to clean up the candles.

---

Its two day later and I've finally finished recording the rap battle between my chairs. It was a lot of work but also fun. Now only the last part. The part were I tell the fans about Daisy and me being together. 

The hashtag was actually filled with questions about me and Daisy so I picked out the one that would work best for this video and went with it.

I texted Daisy to come over and luckily she was able to come over after her lessons finished.

Once she texted me she was on her way I texted back she should just go into the kitchen when one of the boys open up and I would finish up the last video and also come down. Of course I wasn't actually working on a video but this way I could surprise her. 

When Josh opened my door I knew Daisy was downstairs. I took my vlogging camera and turned it on. "So you guys wanted me to ask daisy to be my girlfriend so that's what I'm going to do. She's downstairs at the moment and I'm going to surprise her with the question. " 

I went into the kitchen and hugged by daisy as soon as she saw me. 

"Daisy, there is something I have to ask you." I said holding the camera in one hand and trying to not let her see it but still filming.

"Sure ask away." 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask.

Daisy looks at me confused. "Didn't you ask that a few weeks ago already?" She says, not sure about what's going on.

I laugh and move the camera up. "That's right guys. we're actually already together." I say wrapping daisy into a hug. She laughs as well and kisses my cheek. "That was so confusing si." 

I stop the recording and laugh as well. "Well now they will know how funny you look when you're confused." 

Daisy sighs.

" I still don't know how or why I met you.  But I guess luck was on my side"

T

The end

----

X calover

Also thanks for over 2k reads already.  I know it's not much in comparison to other books but in comparison to my other books it is.