-26-

It is finally october. Which means halloween, fall, cozy sweaters, hot chocolate and pumpkin spice latte's.

Me and Simon went to Starbucks after my classes finished. Simon had just woken up and the other boys hadn't, so he couldn't film their planned video yet. He picked me up from school in his red range rover. I'm still confused no one at college noticed or recognised him.

Once we got to the Starbucks we both got a pumpkin spice latte. We sat down on a soft couch and after talking for a while Simon put his arm around me. We peacefully drank our drink until a fan came up to us.

It was a boy, I estimate him to be 13 or 14. He was wearing a black SDMN shirt and had a box-logo snapback on. 

"Miniminter? Is it really you?" The boy asked. Simon nodded and took his arm away from my shoulders.

"Yeah it's me. You're a fan i guess?" Simon asks. The little boy nods and smiles. "Could I please get a picture?" The boy adds. Wow he actually uses the word please instead of just saying picture.

After Simon and the boy took a picture the little boy turns to me. 

"Aren't you that girl from Tobi's keeper challenge?" 

"Yeah I am. Did you like the video?"

"Yeah I loved it. It's nice to see such a pretty girl being good at football." The boy says half flirting

I feel Simon tense up next to me. Almost jealous or protective over me after what the boy said.

"You know she's a bit to old for you." Simon says irritated.

"Calm down, si." I take his hand in mine and look him in the eyes. He immediately calms down.

"Is she your girlfriend or something?" The boy asks warily.

Both Simon and I are startled by the question.

"I take that as a yes." The little boy says enthusiastic. 

Simon still isn't able to say anything so I take the word.

"Could you please not tell anyone. Especially not the fans? We want to keep it private a little longer." I ask in a pleading voice.

"I understand. Even though I'm a boy, I know what the fangirls would do if they found out Simon has a girlfriend." The boy reassures me. "But can I have a picture with you as well? My friends are gonna be so jealous." 

I laugh at him. "If you promise not to tell anyone." The boy promises so I take a picture with him where I kiss his cheek like harry and simon did with jj once. 

(here is the pic of harry, simon and jj

(here is the pic of harry, simon and jj. And a cheeky Tobi in the bottem)

The boy blushes after the pic was taken but has to go as his drink is ready.

Me and Simon look at each other for a moment not saying anything. 

"Let's hope he doesn't say anything." Simon then says. I nod and we continue to just drink our pumpkin spice latte.

-----

I'm laying on Simon's bed making sure I'm not in shot. He's filming a GTA video with ethan, josh and vikk. I'm scrolling through tumblr, mosly liking pics of the sidemen or dan and phil. When I'm back to what I've already seen I go onto twitter. In the background I hear Simon do his ending but I decide to stay out of shot just a bit longer.

I scroll further until I see a mention. That doesn't happen often so I check what it is.

@miniminter @minidais123 is this true?

The tweet says with a quoted twee underneath. I click on the quoted tweet.

It's from the boy we saw at Starbucks yesterday. He posted the two pictures but the text he put above it shocks me.

"Sisi?" I say softly.

"What's up, dais?" "can you come take a look at this?" I say turning my phone around so Simon can read it. He comes closer and reads what is in the screen. His eyes widden and he looks afraid but mixed with anger.

"Well he isn't too good at keeping promises." I say, trying to keep it easy.

"Now all the fans know!" Simon yells. 

"Not yet. But it won't take long you're right." I still try to keep calm. Two people yelling wouldn't help the situation.

"The fangirls will go crazy. What if they start to hate you?!" Simon is still yelling, but is also passing through his room now.

I stand up and put my hands on both his shoulders so he has to stand still.

"Worrying about it won't help. Especially when we're not sure that's how they will react. Maybe they'll be supportive for their fellow fan." I say in a quiet tone. 

"What would I do without you. I'd probably smashed a wall by now." Simon says now calmed down a bit. 

"Well without me this wouldn't even happen." 

"Yeah that's true. But I'm glad it did. Because that means it's true." Simon adds. He takes my head in his hand an kisses my forehead.

"What should we do about it?" I ask knowing we can't just forget about it. 

"Let's wait a bit longer and if everyone starts to question it we'll tell everyone okay?"

I nodd. It's almost as if he has had this more often.  Maybe he learned from the other guys.

"Let's make some food. I'm starving." Simon says. 

We go downstairs where Josh is already sitting at the kitchen island. 

"I'll make us something. You sit down." Simon says. I sit down next to josh who is eating a sandwich. We talk for a bit while Simon makes us a sandwich as well. 

"So what was that screaming about?" Josh suddenly asks. Simon turns around immediately.

"Some fanboy saw us yesterday and decided to put a pic on twitter. So Simon freaked out for a bit."

Josh just chuckles. "Well, goodluck. You know how fangirls can be." 

"Yeah we know how they can be. Doesn't mean they will be that way though." I say. What is Josh trying to do. Make Simon freak out again?

Simon doesn't respond but just puts a sandwich in front of me. I can't see the way he looks at Josh but it can't be to nice since josh suddenly rushes to go back to editing.

------

New chapter. Sorry guys. it's really late I know. But i wrote like 5 different things but it didn't work out for me. 

Also we hit 2k reads. I'm so gratefull for all of this you guys.

Maybe the next chapter will be a bit longer or at least special. 

See ya