-14-

p.o.v. Daisy

After Simon and josh returned from their restroom break we continued talking. I explained everything about me being here to the boys and they were all so supporive of me. Well most of them. Simon didn't say much at all, not to me or to the others. Each time I glimpsed at him he was looking at me but to far off in his thoughts to notice I was looking at him. I really wanted to know what was going on inside of his head right now. 

After we all finished our food I decided it was time for me to go home. It has been a long day so I was exhausted. When I went to pay for myself JJ quickly stood up. "No way missy. We'll pay-" he said. "- being the gentlemen we are" he added laughing slighty. 

I know it wouldn't work to protest, if I tried protesting the other boys would agree with JJ and say they'll pay. But I didn't bother that much, I still had to find myself a job so I could atleast buy myself some groceries. We walked out of nandos together and I decided I should go get myself some decorations for my room since the black and white theme was pretty boring. 

I gave all of the boys a quick hug. When I hugged Josh he whispered "He'll come around. Trust me." reffering to Simon. I guess he could see how worried I was. "I hope so." I said back and then letting go of him.

Lastly I went to turn to Simon. For a second he seemed to hesitate wheter or not to hug me but he did. Probably hoping I didn't notice his slight hesitation. But I did, and it made me worry even more. This thing really had to do with me, I was sure. But what I did wrong, Only Simon knows. Okay and Josh probably. When Simons arms wrapped around me lightly I decided to pull him in closer. Simon didn't pull away which relieved me, he wasn't angry with me at least. 

I guess our hug lasted a bit too long since JJ began coughing which resulted in Ethan laughing and my cheeks to turn bright red. When I looked at simon I saw his cheeks were the same colour. as he just watched Josh. I followed his gaze and saw Josh shake his head letting out a small chuckle. It only confused me so I took a step back and said goodbye to all of them. I guess it really was time to get going. 

I took the escalator down to the ground floor and immediatly somthing sparked inside me as I saw the disney store. I walked over smiling and entered the store. It was filled with mostly parents with their children and I guess I was the oldest, except from the parents ofcourse. I just have a thing for disney, okay? At home I had a two meter shelf fullof disney stuff, but I couldn't take it with me unfortunately. Maybe I should buy one or two new things, as decoration for my room you know.

After looking through the shop for half an hour, I finally decided on a few things. A small figurine of mickey and minnie kissing, a pillowcase with stitch on it and a baymax teddy. I went to checkout and there was this brown haired boy standing. He kinda looked lick a younger version of Nick Jonas.

"Hey," he said as I put my stuff down. "Hi," I answerd politely. He tried to start a small talk. "So is this a present?" He asked while he already ducked under the counter to get some wrapping paper. "No, it's for my room." He came up again and smiled. "A disney fan huh?" 

"Yep, my room at home is full with al kinds of disney stuff" I tell him. "So this is  just an extension of your collection then." "Well sort of." I explain him how I've just moved here. Luckily there was no one behind me in line so I could just talk without people getting angry because they want me to hurry up. 

"Have you got a job yet then?""he asks. I shake my head. "Maybe you could work here, were still looking for someone that can work evenings. I have to say it pays quite good, and it's disney ofcourse." He sniggers at the last bit.

"Wait, you actually have an application here. Where can I apply?" I would love to work here. I love disney and I really need a job to pay for everything. The boy chuckles a bit but then hands me an application form. I take it from him and scan what it says. "If you come back with that filled in and your resume tomorrow than you'll probably have the job by the end of this week." He tells me. "Thanks you so much.. ehh.." I don't even know his name. "Kevin Sanders. But you can say kev, everyone does except the formal people." He laughs, and so do I. 

"Okey, kev. Thank you so much for telling me about this job." The smile on my face keeps getting bigger and bigger. "Yeah, sure. It would be great to work with you. I'll tell miss gallagher I found someone for the job. Just bring in the papers tomorrow remember." I quickly nod. 

"I should really continue my work now. It's almost closing time." I look at the time on my phone and see it's almost 9 pm. "Wow, I really kept you busy huh." He smiles. "Yeah thanks, normally it gets boring at this time because everyone is already gone." 

"well, good thing I kept you company then. But I should really get going. I'll see you soon." 

"I'll see you tommorow remember?" "Yeah sure," I laugh. I take all of the stuff I bought and continue my walk towards the appartment. Luckily it isn't that far.

Once I get back I put all of the stuff on a nice place in my room and then jump onto my bed. Today has been an exhausting day so I decide to change into my PJ's and get some rest. 

-----

New chapter, yay.

Are there any people that feel me when I say I can't go to the upload event because of distance, time and money. Like literally it would cost me 140 euro to come there then another 50 euro for tickets ( I would have to take my mom with me) and I would have to leave 10 pm the day before, drive all night, arrive at 8 am, then have 9 hours in london and then go back home driving 10 hours. 

But right at this moment some of them about two hours away from me, in cologne germany for gamerscon. But ofcouse i can't go because 1. I Don't really game. 2. I don't have money for tickets. 3. I have to work all week.

and to finish of all this great news (note the sarcasm) I also start school this monday.