-17-

Once I realise how close I am to Simon I take a step back. "eeyy, Simon! Just in time." Tobi yells while walking over to us.

"Wait you knew he was going to be here? Why didn't you say anything." I ask.

"Why should I?" He questions back.

"Well I would also have liked if you told me, to be honest." Simon interupts. He sounds irritated.

"Wow. Sorry guys, I didn't know things were rough between the two of you." Tobi looks down at his feet. In these few months of knowing them I have noticed that Tobi really is someone to care about everyone. He worries for them, celebrates for them and he takes it really personal when something isn't the way he or others hoped.

"It doesn't matter tobs, we'll get through it."I say putting my hand on Tobi's shoulder for reassurance. "we're adults after all aren't we?" I continue now looking at Simon.

He looks really awkward under all of this but still nods. "Yeah" he then says, although it feels like he forces himself to say it.

"Okay, well we should continue the video in that case." Tobi says smiling slightly and he walks back into the shot of the camera. "Simon if you stay behind the camera for a bit."

I stand next to Tobi while he explains to the viewers what we're going to do. Once he mentions Simon, Simon jumps into shot.

Apparently Simon is going to take five penalties and we have to try and catch them. The one with the most saved penalties wins and is also the winner of the challenge.

I get to go first and after saving three out of four penalties it's Tobi's turn. I stand next to the goal just like Tobi did to see if it goes in or not. Tobi saves the first two but misses the next two. It comes down to the last one again. Simon goes for a left corner but Tobi still saves it. Now it comes down to sudden death. It took us both 3 times before I save mine while Tobi can't save his.

I jump up and run towards Simon giving him a hug. He quickly spins me around and then puts me back down.

"Yeahh I've won." I 'm still standing in front of the camera so I decide to do a victory dance. Tobi comes and stands next to me, while Simon walks goes to stand behind the camera. He looks a bit dazed but it might just be because I actually won. "Well guys, that means Daisy is in fact a better keeper. Well at least this time." He adds implying we might do this again some other time, like a rematch or something. "I'm always a better keeper." I say trying to sound sassy. I can see Simon chuckle slightly behind the camera. Tobi does his outro and I just wave at the camera.

"Well it was fun to beat you" I laugh at Tobi. Simon also laughs and even Tobi laughs. "Can we go get some food though. I'm starving" Tobi immediatly agrees and after a few moments of thinking Simon does so to. I hoped he would because maybe I can talk to him for a minute that ?way. I just need to find out what is going on, because I really miss our jokes, our random texts about stuff people said that stood out. But mostly I missed our late night skype calls, where we talked untill one of us, mostly me, would fall asleep

We decide to go and get some kfc because nandos was too busy. SInce it's not late enough to go for a real dinner we decide to get a bargain bucket for the three of us. We talk while eating but the conversation is mostly between Simon and Tobi or me and Tobi. Somehow Simon and I both feel awkward. I don't even know why I feel awkward, maybe because Simon changes to subject whenever I ask him something.

Suddenly I see Kevin walk into the kfc. I wave to him and he sticks out his tongue in response. I chuckle. Both Tobi and Simon give me a confused look and then follow my gaze. Tobi raises his eyebrow in a suggestive way which only makes me laugh. Simon on the other hand seems a bit, angry?

'He's my colleague' I tell them. 'Since when do you have a job' Simon asks. And by that you can really tell we didnt speak this week. Normally he would be the first to know.

'Since two days after my arrival I guess.' I tell them the story of how I got the job and when I'm dobe kevin is standing next to our table with what is probably his sister, nina, who he told me a lot about. She just went to grade school so he's really worried for her.

'Hey kev, I was just telling them about you and the job.'

'Oh yeah, I see. Probably just you rambling about how hot I am isn't she guys.' Kevin jokes. Tobi goes along with it. 'Yeah absolutely, she was just telling me how she wished someone as handsome as you would take her on a date.' Tobi says, resulting in me elbowing him. 'I still have feelings dais.'

'Oh is mister-bad-goalie going to cry now.' I see making a tear trace along my cheek with my finger. Tobi laughs.

'I would love to hear the story behind that but we start our food otherwise its cold before we get to a table' Kevin says.

'Sure, I'll talk to you later. Hope it tastes good.' I turn back to face the food on my table after Kevin walks away.

'Hey guys it was really fun today but I have to edit some videos so I should get going' Simon says as soon as our food is done. 'How much was it?' He asks reffering to the food.

'Don't worry I'll pay.' Tobi says.

Simon just nods and then gets up, he waves and walks outside.

I suddenly see his glasses case still lying on the table, so I pick it up and run after him.

'Simon!' I yell seeing him almost standing on the escalator. He turns around to see where his name was yelled from.

I run towards him. 'you forget this' I say, holding the case in front of me.

'Oh thanks.' He says dry and turns around.

'Okay Simon, now I've had enough. What is going on with you. Ever since I arrived in London you haven't spoken to me properly. You keep avoiding me and never seem to have time for skype, which isn't true because we also used to skype while you were editing. Josh won't tell me what is wrong but I just can't handle it anymore. I miss talking to you, I miss falling asleep while skyping, not because you're boring but because you make me feel save. I miss telling each other what we did each day even when it isnt that exciting. I miss you.'

I feel like I just rambled all of that and he probably didnt even understand one word of it since I went so fast but I had to say it. Its the truth.

It stays silent for a few seconds, the only thing I hear are people talking, little kids running around and the soft music in the background.

Suddenly I feel Simon hands on my cheeks changing it's direction so I'm looking him straight in the eyes. The next thing I know is the feeling if his lips on mine.

They're soft and still taste like chicken. But it doesn't last long. He takes his lips of mine and looks down. 'I'm sorry, I shouldn't hav.' I interupt by putting my lips back on his. I don't know why I did it but it felt like the right thing to do. Kissing him feels right.

-------
Sorry for being late but I had slight writers block yesterday and today I had the birthday of my grandma.

But to make up for that I made this chapter over 1300 words instead of the usual just making 1000.

So they kissed huh?