-21-

Only five more minutes till class is over. Tonight would be Simon and mines first real date. Simon said he wanted to celebrate being together for a week, especially since we didn't even have a first date. He also said he wanted to surprise me. He would pick me up at 6 and I had to wear the clothes he gave to me yesterday. He gave them to me in a sealed bag so I couldn't see what it was, and I wasn't allowed to open it before I was getting ready. 

I was looking forward to getting home because that meant i could go and get ready. I was kind of nervous for tonight. It would be my first ever date, and Simon knew. I just hope he doesn't go all out and spends a fortune on the date. I wouldn't be worth it, and I would probably screw it up. 

There goes the bell finally I can go home. Today was a really boring day at college. Friday's tend to be the most boring day of the week because it's full of lectures without us doing anything except for taking notes. We don't even need our books to work out of.

---

Once I get back to my room I immediatly take the bag with clothes out of my closet and put it on my bed. I decide to take a shower first so I take my lilac bathrobe with me to the bathroom. 

I lock the door and take a quick shower after which I return to my room in my bathrobe.

I open the bag and get everything out of it. The first thing I see are simple black jeans with zipper details at the top. Next I find a white croptop with a blue floral patern on it. Lastly I pul out black, lace, ballerina flats with a note in one of them. 

'hi dais,

please put this on and leave your hair natural, you are allowed to put on make-up but i won't force you to. You're just as beautifull without make-up.' 

I smile at the note and get dressed, I leave my hair down like he asked but decide to put on some simple make-up, just mascara and some lipgloss.

picture of her outfit:

I take a look in the mirror and feel happy

I take a look in the mirror and feel happy. I look amazing.

Suddenly 'can't help falling in love' begins to play from my phone. I pick it up to see that Simon is calling. 

"Hey boo" I say. I can hear Simon sighing on the other side. 

"You know I hate that word."

'Yes I do, why you calling?"

"I wanted to know if I could come pick you up?"

"Yeah sure, I just finished getting ready. I'll see you outside in ten?"

"Yeah, I'll see you then bae."

"Ugh not that word please."

"I know you still love me."

"Hell I do boo." I giggle a little.

"See you." Simon says before ending the call.

Ten minutes later I'm walking outside and see Simon's car already standing there. He sees me coming as well so he gets out and walks to the passenger side of the car.