-11-

"Oh right, well shall we start the tour?"

"Sure". I say and we walk out of the reception into another room.

"So this is the common room, here you can come to socialise, work on projects together or play pool as you can see." She tells me. I look around the room and there are two pool tables, a set of coaches and several tables scattered around the room. At one pool table a few guys are playing. "Hey katy, who's this?" The tall blond says, eyeing me up.

"This is Daisy, a first year student from holland so please go easy on her." Katy says with a slight hint of annoyence in her voice.

"You know me, ofcourse I would go easy on a pretty chick." The boy grins.

I don't know why but suddenly I feel offended, I'm not just a pretty chick. I guess Katy can see my annoyence as she says "let's continue."

I nod and follow her into the next room.

"This is the tv room, which you could have probably guessed since there is only a tv and lot's of couches." She says and we continue our tour. We go to the stairs and climb to the 2nd floor.

"Each floor has his own kitchen en bathroom facillities." She says as she opens a black door. We walk into a kitchen. It is wooden with a black countertop. "Can I see your keychain." Katy says after we walked in. I show her my keys and she walks towards the fridge.

Inside there are numbers on each drawer of the fridge. "So, the number on your keychain corresponds to the number in the fridge, the freezer and the cupboard where you can put your groceries. So since your number is 7 you can put your stuff in this drawer." She points at the drawer with number 7. "This cupboard." She says pointing at the cupboard with a small 7 on it. "And in the freezer down stairs also with number 7."

"That's handy. I can have my own icecream." I giggle.

"Yeah, but the numbers don't guarentee others stealing your food. although it prevents it a bit. Let's go to the bathrooms." She says. I follow her out of the kitchen and past a few doors

"So you will share bathroom 2b with 4 other girls. We can't go in right now because there is someone else who locked it but there is a shower, a big sink with a mirror. You'll also have your own cabinet where you can put all of you're stuff, like toothbrush, soap and make-up."

I nodd. "well since I can't show it to you we can continue to your room. 207 right?"

"Yeah, 207."

"Well that's only three doors back. So pretty close to both the bathroom and the kitchen." She laughs.

"Well that's really nice for me then." I laugh. We walk towards the room and I open the door with the keys. I walk in and see a room with a double bed, a desk with a chair and some storage space above the bed. The desk is in front of a big window that takes up half of the wall, and there is a smaller window next to it that can be opened. It's all black and white. I walk in further and see that next to the door there is a mirror. It's not big but it's nice. I will probably add some colored details later on. (pic above is the room, but think away the details)

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I open up and see a boy standing there with my suitcase.

"Hello, I'm here to bring your suitcase," He says, his emerald green eyes show me happiness.

"Thank you very much."

I take my suitcase and sadly he has to go so I close my door. I throw the suitcase on my bed and see that katy already sat down on the chair. I sit down on my bed.

Me and katy talks for a few hours untill she has to go meet another new resident. I learned a lot of things about her. She's a year older than me, is in her second year of a chemistry study, and she has a large random knowledge. For example she told me that when hippos get upset their sweat turns red. Who would've known. She's really nice, so we decided to exchange numbers. It's really nice to have a friend nearby, really nearby since her room is at the other end of the hall.

I open up my suitcase and start packing out the things. I put my laptop with mouse on the desk and my clothes in the wardrobe next to my bed.

It's 5 p.m. so I text Simon if he has time to skype. It's almost a ritual, everyday around 5 p.m. one of us asks if the other wants to skype. That's because Simon most of the time finished editing but the other boys are still busy so he can't continue with gaming.

After five minutes I get a text back from Simon that he is online so I pick up my laptop and sit down on the bed. The wall is the same color as the wall at my home so he won't suspect me being somewhere else. I still need to find a way to surprise him and the others. Within moments we are back to talking about the videos he was editing, without giving any spoilers because I still do watch them.

"Dais, is it alright if ethan en josh join in? They would love to talk to you after a week" Simon asks.

"Sure, add them" I say and seconds later Ethan's laugh fills my room because Josh added a teddybear filter to his own image. I swear someday that laugh will make me pregnant. Okay, that would be weird.

"So how are you guys, anything special I can look forward to on youtube?" I aks once ethan has stopped laughing.

"Just GTA, fifa and some other random games on mine." Simon says.

"I have a new challenge with Simon and vikk coming up." Josh says.

"Same as Simon honestly," Ethan answers.