-9-

It's been almost a month now. A month ago I met the sidemen, well part of them at least. In the last month I also got to know JJ and even Harry joined in on skype once or twice. I'm so glad I can still talk to them this way although seeing them in real life is much better.

Tobi uploaded the call-out penalty video and ofcourse there where a lot of comments on me being there. Some jealous ones, some hatefull ones but most of them were really suportive and asked if I was going to do more videos with them because they thought I was funny. I'm not sure yet but I am thinking about starting my own youtube channel. Althouhgh I still don't know what i would record. Maybe vlogs, or games once I get some consoles.  I have joined in with some GTA 5 but although the boys didn't upload it, it was so much fun. So maybe once I get my own channel I can join and upload some games.

I really miss those boys. They were so nice even though I didn't say much at first. 

"Daisy, there is mail for you." My mom yells from downstairs. I quickly run out of my room to see what it is.

It is a big envelope with a logo I immediatly recognize. It's the logo of king's college in london. I quickly open up the envelope and start to read the letter.

Dear Mrs. de Vries,

With this letter we would like to inform you that you're aplication for King's college is accepted. Please contact us before the 1st of august to confirm your entrance at our college.

We hope to see you when the new study year starts.

Yours sincerly,

King's college in london

I start to scream and give the letter to my mom so she can read it as well. Ever since I started thinking about what I wanted to study later on I have always joked I would go to London. Especially since my mom would rather see me go to Utrecht than Amsterdam because Studying in Utrecht would mean I could live at home. But after a while it studying in London became more serious and so I applied for King's college. I just can't believe I actually got in. Guess my mom will just have to deal with me being away for longer periods of time.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you" she says when she's done reading. She hugs me and then walks over to my father who is in the garden. She let's him read the letter and soon he comes in to hug me as well.

"You should call them as soon as you can. Before someone else takes you're place." My father says. I decide to call immediatly.

I walk back to my room to get my phone and then I call the number that's in the details on the bottom of the letter. As soon as I put my phone to my ear my mom gives me a notebook and pen. "You might need to write stuff down." She says showing a small smile.

Suddenly a woman picks up the phone on the other side of the line.

"King's college in London. You're speaking with Claire Jones, how can I help you?" she says.

"Hello, I just received my letter saying my application was accepted. So i called for confirming I still would like to follow the course at King's college."

"Ofcourse, what is your name darling?"

"Daisy de Vries." "International student from the netherlands." I add to make her search easier.

It stays silent on the other side for a moment.

"Ah yes I found you. Applying for the nutrition and dietics programme?" She then says.

"Yes that's right."

"Okay then. I will put you in the system. The course start on the first of September and there is an introduction week the week before. We will send you some more information about living and cost and some other things. Do you have any questions at this moment?"

"No I don't have any at this moment."

"Okay, you can always call us. I have to say your english is great. We'll see you at the end of august. Have a good day."

"Have a good day."

I hang up and put my phone down. "So that's also fixed. I'm gonna go back upstairs to skype the girls."

My parents nod and go back to watching the tv. 

Once I'm back in my room I text the girls to see if they can come on skype. Within a few moments Mandy, Cece and Liv are all online and in a group skype. 

I tell them all the great news and ofcourse they are all very excited for me. Yeah, they're going to miss me ofcourse, since they're all staying close to home, but I promise them I will visit them as much as I can. We keep talking for hours, mostly about our studies because we now all know where we are going. Mandy is going to Utrecht to study veterinary medicine, Cece is accepted at conservatory with her amazing voice and Liv is taking a year of to make a road trip through America with her boyfriend Pete. 

Hours later I decide to go to sleep. I say goodbye to the girls and change myself into a lilac sleeping gown. My bed creaks as I let myself fall onto it. After plugging my phone into the chager I turn of the lights and start to watch some youtube videos. A GTA video from simon and one from josh, although it's the same race its fun to have different perspective's.  

After I've seen all their new videos I put on my sleeping playlist and put away my phone. I lay down on my back and close my eyes trying to sleep. 

------