-25-

"I sorta already know him." She says awkwardly.

I look to Katy and Tobis confused to what katy said. She notices and starts to explain.

"You remember last week,  when we went out to celebrate you two getting together?" she points at me and Simon.

"Yeah why? "

" Well after you went home I went into a bar right?" I nod and she continues.  "Well I met him that evening and Ehh."

She doesn't even need to explain any further.  And she can't because I rudely interrupt her by laughing. Both Katy and Tobi look at me irritated.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have laughed. But it's just a bit awkward and you guys know how I am in awkward moments. I just start laughing. "

"Yeah,  we know"  all three of them say at the same time.

Seriously.

" Just to be sure.  You two still want to go along with us? No awkwardness?" Simon asks, mostly directed to Tobi.

"Yeah,  we'll handle. She's still a nice girl," Tobi says.

Katy just nods, but I can see her cheeks  turning to a slight pink. I just smile and grab Simon's hand.

"Well let's get going.  Where do the girls want to go first?"

Katy and I look at each other before yelling "h&m!"

The boys just follow us, while Katy and I are busy talking. Katy really needs some new sweaters now the winter is coming. I agree with her but say I also need some normal shirts.

We walk into Primark and throw all sorts of things into our basket. We move to the fitting room and try everything on. Simon and Tobi didn't go with us but looked around at the men section. 

I start with trying on a light blue shirt with big black letters saying 'why?'. It looks good and fits great. I decide to keep it. I also keep a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of red boyfriend jeans, a shirt with butterflies on it. 

Finally I come to the last piece of clothing I took with me. It's a dress Simon picked for me.It's cream colored, with a blossom tree and birds pattern on the skirt part.  With a small brown belt around the waist. (see media)

I put it on and even though I didn't check the size Simon gave me it fits perfectly. The belt accentuates my small waist, and the cream colour makes my skin look darker. When I walk out of the small room to show it to katy, katy gasps.

"Wow that looks amazing. It's perfect for you."

"Thank you, Simon picked it."

Who would've thought Simon had that great of a taste in girls clothing.

When we're done fitting we go to find the boys and then to pay all of our stuff. We quickly continue to the next store.

After about 3 hours of shopping all of us start to get hungry.

"Where should we go guys." I ask the guys,  letting them pick something out since we picked out all the stores we went to.

"how about nando's? " Tobi suggest.

" Could we go somewhere with some more veggies?" Katy asks.

"Your a veggie?" Simon blurs out. I punch him in the arm.

"You could ask it a bit more subtle, perhaps" I say.  Katy just laughs.

"Yeah I am." She answers.

"There is this small place where they also have great food. and veggie stuff." Tobi suggest.

We decide to go there and soon we're seated and waiting for our order.

It's a really nice place. The walls are of a dark wood while the floor is an almost white wood.  There are only 6 tabled and above each is a small chandelier. You can smell all of the food that is being prepared and it tastes amazing. In the background there is soft piano music playing and there is chattering from the other people.

Katy and Tobi seem to be in a conversation about why Katy turned vegan and to what I can hear tobi is really interested in it.

I just talk with Simon in the mean time.

"I ship it" Simon suddenly says.

I send him a puzzled look.

"Kabi ofcourse." He says nodding over to Tobi and Katy. I chuckle a bit before agreeing with him.

"You know when Tobi and I did that keeper challenge?" I say. Simon nods.

"Just before he picked me up Katy came my way. You should've seen her face when Tobi stepped out of his car to greet me. She immediatly asked me to introduce her to him later on. But i guess she did that herself." I laugh at the last bit. 

Simon laughs as well but then our food arrives. We all take our plates and start to eat. 

Wow, this stuff is amazing. I really have to go here more often. 

Once we all finish our food we quickly pay and decide to go home. It's already 9 pm and well I'm to tired too function.

Katy and I are about to call a cab when Tobis offers to bring us some.  It isn't too far from his.

"That would be really nice of you,  Tobs" I say.

I take Simon apart for a moment so we can say goodbye.

"Can't you stay around mine for another night?" Simon asks.

"I'm sorry sisi but I still have loads of homework to do.  And you have YouTube to do. "

Simon pouts.

"Yeah I still have two videos to finish editing."

"See. I'll just go home with Katy and we'll Skype?" 

"Just like before.  Skyping and editing."

I smile. "exactly."

"Dais! You ready to go?" Katy calls out for me. "coming!"  I yell back.

Simon kisses my forehead. "I'll just go back to editing then." I stand on my toes a bit to give him a kiss on his cheeks.

"We will Skype I promise."

We walk back to Katy and Tobi and Simon says goodbye to both of them. 

The three of us walk to Tobis car so he can bring us home.

"Shotgun! " I hear Katy say.  I didn't even think about that. I was going to let her sit in front no matter what.

Because even I ship Kabi.

-------