-8-

Three days later it's time for me and my mom to go back home. It was a really fun week. I'm bringing home twice as much clothing as I came with and also got some souvenirs for my friends.

I spoke with Simon everyday and I even group skyped with him and the other guys I met. It was so much fun. The most fun i've ever had. (pinof? anyone?) I'm kind of sad that I have to leave. That means no chances of seeing the sidemen in real life again.

We go to the point where we were dropped of at the beginning of our holiday. We have to wait for twenty minutes becuase we are too early. It is cold outside so I put on the hood of my sidemen sweater. We begin to talk to some other dutch so the time flies by.  

When the bus arrives we bring our suitcases to the loading place. We get into the bus and sit down, me next to the window and my mom next to the path. I put in my first earbud as I hear someone call my name. I look at my mom to see if it was her. "It wasn't me," she immediatly says. I stand up and look at where the sound came from. I don't see anyone I know so I get past my mom.

Suddenly I see a head pop around the door in the front of the bus. It's Simon. I walk towards him. Well, walk? It's more running than walking. Simon sees me coming and steps out of the bus so he is more stable. I jump into his arms and hug him tight. 

"We're also here you know?" I hear a manly voice say with some couching from others. I open my eyes and behind Simon I see the other boys. Tobi, Josh and Ethan. "Omg guys, you are all here!" I scream excited. Some of the people around us look at us like we're crazy. Which i kinda am but this is not a reason.

"Ofcourse we are, we had so much fun with you." Josh says. "We couldn't just let you go like this." Ethan continues. "We'll probably won't see eachother again. So we had to come see you."Tobi says. 

I smile remembering seeing Tobi that day at the pitch. I was so surprised i actually saw him, but i guess this was an even bigger surprise. I wouldn't have thought they came to see me one last time. Why would they I was just another fan, wasn't I? 

Ethan comes up to me for a hug and suddenly the fangirl feeling combined with feelings of missing them hit me. I feel tears forming in my eyes. "hey, what's wrong? Do I stink?" Ethan says as he sees my watery eyes. 

"It's just that I'm not going to see you after this. It's just me fangirling I guess. I just had so much fun with all of you guys." I say, tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. The other boys come up to me and form a group hug with me in the middle.

"We can still skype?" Tobi suggest. "Yeah, and we could game together sometimes ." Ethan says hopefull. I start to smile. "too bad I don't have any games or consoles." 

"you don't game?" Simon says surprised. "No and neither did I play football before this week." The boys all laugh.

My mom yells my name and says the driver wants to go.

"I guess this is goodbye then. But I'll speak to you all i guess. and perhaps even join in some gaming if I get the consoles." I hug all of the boys one by one and then get into the bus. I sit down next to my mom and wave at the boys untill they're out of my sight.

As soon as they are out of sight I get a few texts.

Ethan: Skype us when you get home

Josh: First game with you will be on pc. I guess you have one of those?

Tobi: Keep playing football. You're a great keeper

Simon: Miss you already 

I quickly text them back asurring them I will do all those things. 

---

As soon as we are dropped of at the point closest to our house my dad is already standing there ready to pick us up. On the way home we tell all the stories of our week in London. Being the protective father he is not so sure about me talking to the sidemen. "They're strangers. How do you know they're not weirdos." He arguments.

"Well i know they are weirdos. I watch all of their youtube videos, daily. And mom also met them and thought they were nice. Didn't you mom?" I reply. "Yeah, nothing you should worry about honey. They were all real gentlemens and very funny." She chuckles slightly, probably thinking back to that one moment at nandos. 

Josh decided he wanted another drink and so did Vikk, so they went and got their drinks. In the mean time the other boys called us over and decided to take Vikk's phone and we took a shit load of weird pictures. Mostly us making weird rape faces or duckfaces. But some Emon, Sibi and Toban pictures for the bants. When Josh and Vikk came back my mom and I were already sitting at our own table and Vikk didn't suspect a thing. It was when he got a text, that he looked at his phone and saw around 50 pictures of us. He was completly astonished and didn't know what to say, resulting in all of us laughing for about five minutes.

"Well if you say so." My father says not sounding to sure about it.

Soon we get home. We get our suitcases out of the trunk and bring them upstairs immediatly. Then we all go to Burger King for dinner. I have to say, I liked having dinner at Nandos more. But maybe that was because of the company.

------

new chapter. I will try to post some more today because I'm going on vacation tomorrow. So the coming week won't have new chapters I guess.

You all still liking it? You can always leave tips. (if in a nice way)