-3-

We have been in london for a few days now. We have been shopping, we went to madame tussauds and visited several museums to please my mom. Yesterday, I convinced my mom to do my own-made youtuber tour today.

 It's basicly a tour to some places youtubers I watch visited sometimes. For example the bubble tea shop from a day in the life of Dan and Phil. I have spent hours watching videos from dan and phil, the sidemen and some other youtubers and found some places i wanted to go. So I searched the places online and put all the adresses into one big plan. Some places are a bit further away but I took that in account. We start with the things in central london (mostly things from dan and phil) and work our way out to the sidemen things, which are more in the south east of london. 

After breakfast, which is delicious by the way, so much choice, my mom and I both get ready. I decide to wear my new black ripped skinny jeans and a grey croptop with knot detail in the front. I put my blonde hair into a messy bun and put on some light make-up. This time it is my mom waiting for me to get ready since she just threw on something and made sure her hair was okay.

We first go to central london to look around and some shops, visit starbucks, take a picture with the "google" statue and have lunch near picadilly circus. We quickly go to tokyo toys and I go to look for some souvenirs I can bring home for my best friend Mandy, since she is obsessed with all things japanese. When i finally find something she will definetly like we can continue our journey. Since we are getting kinda hungy we decide to continue to china town and get some bubble tea. I decide on some caramel bubble tea and then we go towards the underground.

 "let's go find some sidemen!" I exclaim. My mom just laughs awkwardly and we get onto the underground. Luckily I planned this a head of time so I already know which metro we should take.

When we arrive at Leyton station we get out and take a cab towards drapers field recreation park. Which is the recreation park the sidemen record their reallife football videos. We walk around the park for a while and then I drop my mom at the elastic beds while I go to the football field to look at where they do their challenges.

When I some closer to the field I see a ball flying through the sky and i hear someone screaming "It's good!" Could it be? I keep walking and see the ball that just flew through the air. I pick it up and see someone coming towards me. Is it? No, it can't be. It is Tobi. "thanks for getting it." I can't seem to reply. "You're a fan?" he asks chuckling. I nod still not able to speak. "you wanna meet the rest?" My eyes get big as he asks this but i quickly nod. "follow me then." He starts to walk and i follow him taking the ball with me. "wait, what is your name?" he asks almost at the field. "Daisy." I say, somehow i found my voice back i guess.

"heyy, you found your voice again. Nice name by the way"he chuckles. "thank you, Tobi" I laugh. We keep on walking to the entrance of the pitch, which it a bit further since i was behind the goal and the entrance is at the halfway line. 

"hey tobs! what took you so long?" I hear one of the boys yell. They're obviously not seeing me. Which is kinda weird since i'm 6'1 . When we get closer they suddenly see me and I can also make out which of the guys are there. It's Ethan, Josh and Simon. "I found a fan" Tobi laughs, "she picked up our ball but couldn't seem to talk when she found me." I laugh sheepishly. 

Ethan comes up to me first. "heyy i'm ethan" he says while giving me a hug. i laugh "yeah i know that. I love your laugh." And by saying that ethan starts to laugh so i start to laugh as well. It's just so contagious. Josh and Simon also come towards me and both give me a side hug. something you would do with fans. 

"You want to stay and watch for a while?" Josh suggest. "Sure, what are you guys doing?" "wrong foot crossbar challenge." Simon answers. "And what has happend so far?" I ask interested "Simon did it and the rest of us have been really close." Ethan continues. "okay, well good luck then." I say while placing myself on the grass. The boys continue with their video and I just watch them. Simon actually manages to hit the crossbar another time and runs around like a mad man.

After a few minutes Tobi also manages to hit the crossbar and so he also runs around the field. He comes towards me and tackles me, even though i am already sitting on the ground. "pas op!" i yell when he falls over me. The boys look confused towards me. "what is it? I ask. "you said something not english?" Josh says confused. "oh yeah sorry for that. It means watch out." I smile awkwardly. We all return to silence

"so you're not english then?" Simon breaks the silence by asking this simple question. "no, i'm not. I'm actually dutch." I say while looking at Simon since he asked the question. "I'm here on a vacation," I continue because the boys don't say anything. 

"And you come to this pitch on your vacation. you must have been here earlier then." Tobi asks curiously. "actually no, it's part of my own made youtuber tour." 

---

I'm going to stop it here so I have something to happen next chapter. 

song in the media is just a song i  found out about while writing the chapter. so i thought let's add it