~ S-I-X ~ {II}

~ Monday; 18th of May 2020 ~

~ P-A-T-R-I-C-K ~

"Goodness, I can't believe you'll be a Senior in a matter of days," I bit my lip, looking down at the keyboard.

"You will be too, in a way," Pete replied with a small chuckle.

"Actually Pete, I uh, have to tell you something," I began to grow nervous and rubbed my hands together while refusing eye contact. "Just don't be mad, okay?"

"Mad? At you? Patrick, I could never be mad at you." He gave a warm smile and I'm sure his eyes would be slightly drooping with worry.

"Well-"

"Hiya baby, whatchya up to?" Aaron walked into my room and pushed my desk chair away, looking at my screen.

"Aaroooonn," I whined, not even bothering to get up from the chair.

"Patrick? Are you cheating on me?" Was all I heard from the cheap laptop speakers before they began to crackle with laughter. I stood from the chair and marched over, putting my hands on my hips and trying my best at an angry glare.

"And it would have been kept a secret if it wasn't for you, meddling child," I poked Aaron in the cheek. Pete laughed again and I couldn't help but smile and relax my stance. "Aaron, I was trying to have a serious conversation with him before you barged in. Again."

"Oh, sorry baby, I'll be in the living room with Nick," he wiggled his eyebrows and walked out of the room backwards, closing the white painted wooden door behind him.

"You really need to start locking the door," Pete spoke with one of the most serious tones ever. "We could have been stripping for each other and all of a sudden, WOOP HELLO."

"PETE!" I gasped, face immediately beginning to burn. I hid behind my hands and shook my head. He laughed heavily, throwing his head back leaning on his headboard. "Holy smokes, sometimes I just want to slap you!"

"Aw, come on now," he quieted down, looking at the screen once more. "You know you love me."

"I do love you," I whispered, smile falling. "I love you a lot."

"What was that?" He sat back up, playing with the volume button on his own laptop. "I couldn't hear you but I saw your lips move."

"N-nothing," I shook my head. "Anyways, the something." He motioned for me to continue. "I don't think we'll be able to meet up this summer." His face fell and my chest tightened at the sight. "Father John has requested my assistance in the London area, and I'll be super busy, plus I have heard some news you have some mandatory hockey?" I tilted my head a little, knowing he had a soft spot for the look.

He sighed and fell onto his side, moving over his laptop so I could see his half his face, the other half hidden in his gray sheets. "But Patrick-"

"No buts!" I turned around and grabbed my chair, scooting back to the desk.

"Only booty." He winked, cracking a grin. I jumped up and put my hands on my bottom, turning around and shaking my hips. "God Patrick, stop shaking your big ass butt in my face," he whined a little.

"Big butt?" I did a 180, facing him again. "Okay, my butt may be big, but there is no song about your flat one!"

"Mmm, touché my big booty Patycakes." I smiled triumphantly, face beginning to burn once more as the words of our conversation finally seeped into my head.

"Did I just shake my butt in front of the camera for you?" I asked aloud, not really directed to Pete.

"Yup. And I enjoyed every second," Pete's smile grew wider.

I sighed angrily at myself. "Well why don't I just strip for you then!" I crossed my arms.

"Just remember to lock the door first. Don't need someone sticking their nose where it doesn't belong." He rolled over, now laying on his stomach with his arms propping up his head. With his statement, I turned the laptop screen towards the door, which I walked over to and flipped the lock. I walked back over to the desk with a defiant look upon my face. "Wait, Patrick, what are you-" his thoughts were answered as I shrugged my cardigan off my shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

"It's bedtime," I purred. Pete quickly sat up with wide eyes, watching my movements with curiosity. I waved my hips slowly side to side, lifting my arms above my head. I threw my head back, making a moan slide from my lips as my hat and glasses fell to the floor. I heard Pete shift from the other side of the screen, but I just turned my back to him. I began to pull my shirt up as I eyed the clock on my nightstand. It was currently ten fifty-eight my time, so it would be five fifty-eight in Chicago.

I have two minutes for Brendon to save me.

I internally sighed at myself as my shirt made it over my chest and off my head. I let it shimmy down my arms and my fingers brushed my belt buckle. As the clinking of the metal rang through the air, Pete shakily inhaled. I turned towards him ever so slightly, just to put my chin on my shoulder and look at him so he could see my mischievous smirk.

My belt popped loose just as his door was thrown open. I knelt down and dropped to my knees in front of my desk so just my head and shoulders were showing. "Can't do much of the door isn't locked, Petey!" I shouted.

"W-Wait! P-Pat-trick, please B-Brendon g-g-go away! Baaaaabe!" Pete spoke with something between a whine and a whimper. He looked at me helplessly, mouth halfway open with a look of annoyance and defeat.

"Hey, you have to fix your own problems," I winked and hung up the call.

I closed the laptop and let my head fall against the desk, trying to even out my breathing. What I was just doing kind of scared me. It was like I just began doing without thinking it over. I should really be more careful, even with Pete.

I stood up and pulled my belt off. I unbuttoned my jeans and let them fall to the floor, my chilling bedroom air sending quick goosebumps over my pale thighs. I hopped over to my bed where last night's sweatpants were. I quickly pulled them on and snatched up a t-shirt, soon realizing which one it was. I gazed at it in my hands, sitting on the edge of the mattress.

It was a mixed gray, soft cotton with a simple black design on the front. I remember when I first saw the shirt, I thought it was a new symbol for Batman, and began to feel something against the man I took it from. I mean, Marvel is obviously better. But then he shook his head with a grin and tossed it to me so I could change into it for something to sleep in. But it was a bat-like shape in black ink, with a heart in the center in the colour of the shirt.

I sighed and slipped it on over my head, enjoying the feeling on my skin. I hummed a little breath and looked back over at the closed laptop. Just a few minutes later I stood up and unlocked my bedroom door. I crept down the hall and down the stairs, finding Nick and Aaron talking on the couch. The television was on but with volume down low, lights dancing over their oblivious faces.

I shuffled over to Aaron. "Oh hey there short stuff- what are you- oh okay." I sat down in his lap and curled into his side, hiding my face in his too-big flannel shirt.

"I miss him," I whispered, closing my eyes.

"I know," Aaron whispered back, wrapping his arms more securely around me and continuing his conversation with Nick.

Just like every other time I Skyped Pete.