~ F-O-U-R-T-E-E-N ~ {II}

~Thursday, 24th of September 2020~

~ R-Y-A-N~

September. It is September and we need a mere two hundred more dollars. I wasn't sure whether to be excited or anxious as I held the other one thousand and eight hundred in my slender hands. With a joyous shake of my head, I quickly shove the green bills into the manila envelope and stuffed it away under Brendon's bed.

"Baaaabe!" I rolled onto my back and spread out on the bed, letting my head fall over as I stared at the bedroom door.

There was a door slam and quick footsteps before a fully naked Brendon walked into the room, hands tangled in a towel as he roughly dried his hair. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I sighed, eyes lingering on his chest. "I just... two hundred dollars Bren. That's all we need."

The towel fell to the floor, his hands still above his head as he stared directly at me. His voice was quiet. "Seriously?" I smiled and nodded and Brendon let out an excited squeal, stomping his feet.

"Okay put some clothes on before I get a boner and we're late for school," I roll onto my side, tucking my elbow under my head and closed my eyes.

"Aw, you fucker. Maybe I wanted to get laid and skip first, maybe second. Or ya know, the whole day," I heard him patter around the room as he spoke.

"You and I both know that if we did so, Pete and probably Coach would own our asses tomorrow," I opened one eye, seeing Brendon had put on boxers and was pulling on his super tight leather pants. "Fuck. Definitely tonight, definitely tonight."

He threw his head back with a laugh. "I knew these pants were the right choice!"

"Shut up!" I laughed as well, sitting up and grabbing my bag from the floor. I went to walk out the door but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back, shoving me down onto the bed.

"One day won't hurt," he straddled my thighs, towering over me. I bit my bottom lip before reaching up and grabbing the hair on the back of his neck and forcefully pulled him close. Our lips met hungrily, and he relaxed a little, just enough for me to grab his shoulders and flip us over. I leaned away, slightly pursing my barely swollen lips.

"We can play a little tonight if you wait," I purred and threw in a wink. He inhaled and held my gaze for a long moment. He was into that role playing, but we don't do it often due to to timing and locational problems.

"Fine," he agreed and I got up, leaving the room and jogging down the stairs. As much as I would love to stay home and have the sexy time with my Beebo, I know hockey games are starting and we have practice today after school, and no school would be no practice. No practice equals the death.

It was a matter of ten minutes and we were both in his car, driving down the road. I messaged Pete that we were going to be just a little late this morning, but not late enough for a tardy.

Brendon parked in his normal spot next to Pete's car and we snatched our bags from the back seat before scurrying inside the school, just as the five minute bell rang. Students began to disperse and given where my next class was, there was definitely no going to the lockers to hang out for a bit.

I grabbed Brendon's wrist and pulled him to a hault just as we came to the middle of the four halls. "I wouldn't make it to class, I'll see you in third," I explained. He nodded and we shared a quick kiss and I got a slap on my butt before we went our separate ways.

I made it into my morning English class on time, and even to my seat towards the rear center of the room. Even though he and I aren't the closest of friends, I was pretty glad Tyler and I shared this class. It was the only one I had with him, and I'd rather it be this class than any other. Tyler has a way with words, you see, and he says that I do as well- not as good as him- but I'm pretty sure any partner or group work we have this year will be easily knocked aside with one another's help.