The Sleepover (part 2)

Bill's POV:

I watched the 5 girls play truth or dare and laughed when I saw pinetree run into the totem pole. Hahaha, pain is hilarious! Especially pinetrees pain! I finally stopped laughing when they all went to bed and realized that (y/n) was still awake, she was just laying there playing on her phone. Hmmmm, either she can't sleep or something's wrong. I'm gonna go visit her, but not like this. I don't wanna scare her so I'll change into my human form. In my human form I'm also 15 years old, who knew eh? Anyways, I was just about to leave when I sensed someone behind me.

"Hello Tad, what do you want?"

"Where are you going? I thought you weren't going to mess with the pines anymore?"

"I'm not messing with them, I'm just visiting their very interesting friend."

"Fine, but don't get caught by Dipper or Ford. You don't want to have to regenerate your power again."

"Ok, I'm leaving. Don't wait up I'll be home later."

"Alright, say hi to shooting star for me!"

"Ok Tad, I know you stalk Mabel so just tell her already god damnit! Every time you complain about how much you want to talk to her I can feel myself getting dumber by the second!"

"SHUT UP BILL! JUST LEAVE ALREADY!"

And with that my hot headed brother stormed out of the mindscape and into shooting stars dream.

"Oh, so you can't tell her you want to talk to her but you can still stalk her in her dreams? WTAF TAD?!" I said to myself.

I snapped my fingers and left the mindscape and entered reality. I really actually don't mind my human form, it's quite comfortable. I walked up to (y/n) and the whole room went greyscale, she didn't seem to notice though. She must be too focused on her phone, but I have an idea. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and sent her a text message.

*vibrating phone noises*

"Who the hell is texting me this late at night?" She said with a surprised tone. She read the message aloud.

"Turn around. Turn around? What-"

"Well hello there gorgeous. The names Bill, Bill Cipher, and you're (y/n)"

"How do you know my name? How did you get my number?! More importantly,what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Well, to answer your questions. I'm an all knowing dream demon, I read your mind and sure, I'm insane, what's your point?"

"Wait, your a demon?! COOL!!!"

"Huh? No ones ever reacted to seeing a demon like this before."

"Really? Wow, I'm surprised."

"Ya, and actually this isn't even my demon form, wanna see it?"

"Yes, yes I do!" She said with big sparkling (e/c) eyes (just like Wendy from weirdmageddon 2). Damn she looks cute like that- wait what am I thinking?! Oh never mind! I snapped my fingers and became my triangle self again.

"Pffftt! OMG YOU'RE A FREAKING DORITO!!!!" She started laughing and laughed so hard she fell off her bed.

"HEY! I'M NOT A DORITO STUPID MORTAL!"

"Ya ya, whatever illuminatcho."

(A/n) I did not come up with that nickname for Bill but I loved it so much I had to use it, so credit to the genius who thought of it!

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I'M LIKE, WHEN I'M MAD?!!" I started turning red and it only made her laugh harder. "What's so funny?!"

"Nothing its just, now your a spicy dorito!!"

"Ugggghhhhh!" I snapped my fingers turning myself back into my human form. "There, now stop laughing."

"Ok ok, I'm sorry. So wait, why are you here?"

"Oh, well I was just interested in you, that's all. Not a lot of new people come to gravity falls. But while I'm here, I might as well ask. Wanna make a deal?"

"Oh, well if you ever want to talk again feel free to stop by anytime, and dorito man, my mother taught me better than to play with my food! I'm gonna go to bed now because my stupid body needs sleep. Goodnight Bill."

"Ha ha very clever, Goodnight (n/n)."

"You've only known me for 10 minutes and you already gave me a nickname?"

"Yup! I think it suits you. Well goodnight, oh and tell Mabel she has a secret admirer." I winked at her, snapped my fingers and went back to the mindscape.

"Well, that was fun. HEY TAD I'M BACK!"

"I heard and saw everything! How dare you have her tell my sweet Mabel about me!"

"All I said was she had a secret admirer, nothing more."

"Well, by reading your mind I now have a secret of yours to tell her."

"Oh really? What is it then?" Shit shit shit shit!!!! Think Cipher, what were you thinking about a few minutes ago?......°__° oh crap!

Flashback!

'Man, (y/n) has the cutest laugh, and the way she looked at me with those big (e/c) eyes! She wasn't scared of me at all! That's a first, she's just so different from everyone else!'

Back to the present!

"Tad, I- .....Tad."

"Yeeeeessss brother?"

"Can demons have emotions?"

"Well, we are in a human form so I guess its possible."

"OH MY GOD!!!"

"Bill are you alright?"

I passed out. -__-

When I woke up I was on the couch in mine and Tad's house, I had a cold cloth on my head.

"Oh good, you're awake!"

"Tad? What happened?"

"Well, you found out that we might possibly be able to feel human emotions in our human forms and then you passed out. Oh and just a side note, YOU LOVE (Y/N) YOU LOVE (Y/N) YOU LOVE (Y/-"

I shut Tad up by putting a mute spell on him and then started chanting at him.

"YOU LOVE MABEL YOU LOVE MABEL YOU LOVE MABEL, LOVE LOVE LOVELOVELOVE!!!!"

"BILL! Stop acting like a child!"

"Hey buddy, you started it!"

I stood up and walked to the window between dimensions and watched (n/n) sleep. Soon after, Tad joined me and watched his precious Mabel sleep.

"We're being creepy, you do realize that, don't ya Tad?"

"Ya, but its worth it!"

"Hey, you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Well, since we can read each others minds then yes, yes I am."

"I'll get the suit cases you get the sleeping bags!"

Tad and I were gonna take a little trip to gravity falls!

Your POV:

When Bill left you put your phone away and went to sleep. Your dreams were good ones, they were about you, Mabel and Dipper back in California. But then your dreams changed and you were with Bill, he was holding your hand walking through the forest with you. You heard a noise from a bush and looked in the direction it came from. Before you could even think you were attacked and losing blood fast, the last thing you saw was Bill crying over you. Then you woke up. Or so you thought.