GLOBNAR!

Bill's POV:

"Blendin, we need you to let the twins win in globnar so that they can get the time wish to save our friend!" I explained.

"Why should I let you guys win? You started weirdmageddon and killed time baby!" He yelled at me.

"Well Blendin, you did kinda help Bill start it by letting him posses your body and he brought him back!" Mabel argued.

"Fine, but this is the last time I can help you guys or I'll get fired again." Blendin told us.

Time baby began to explain the rules of globnar since it had been 2 years since the twins last played. Once he was done explaining, Stan, Ford, Tad and I were kicked off the field and locked in a cage so that we couldn't interfere. The first challenge was blade combat. Mabel and Dipper got matching glowing pink and blue battle axes and Blendin got a glowing green mace. They battled it out for a while and threw fake swings at each other to make it look real and just as planned Blendin let them win.

"The winner of the blade battle is the pines twins!" Time baby announced.

They had  a couple of random challenges and then it was time for one of the twins favourites.

"Now its time for the time race!" Time baby said as a race track appeared in the stadium.

Mabel put on a hot pink helmet with a shooting star on the front and Dipper put on a navy blue helmet with a pine tree on the front. Blendin put on a plain grey helmet and their rides appeared. Blendin got a white motorcycle, Mabel got a pink dirt bike and Dipper got a blue dirt bike. The race started and they took off. The race was going good until Blendin passed the twins, this was not part of the plan!

Mabel's POV:

Blendin passed us?! What the hell! Oh he's gonna regret this! (Y/n)'s life is on the line and he had the audACITY TO PASS US!?! I clicked the button on the side of my helmet and activated my headset that's connected to Dipper's helmet.

"DIPPER! DID YOU SEE THAT?!" I screamed into the microphone.

"YUP, WHAT'S THE PLAN?" He responded.

I was deep in thought when someone's voice came in over my headset.

"MABEL ITS TAD! DON'T DO SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET! THE RULES OF GLOBNAR ARE AGAINST SABOTAGING THE OTHER PLAYER! IF YOU DO, YOU LOSE." Tad said.

"TAD? BUT HOW? I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN A CAGE SO YOU COULDN'T INTERFERE?!" I questioned him.

"BILL'S HOLDING THE BARRIER AROUND THE CAGE DOWN SO I CAN TALK TO YOU, BUT HE CAN'T HOLD IT MUCH LONGER! SO LISTEN CLOSELY! LETTING HIM WIN ONE MATCH WONT KILL YOU, IT WILL MAKE YOUR VICTORY MORE BELIEVABLE IF ANYTHING, SO JUST LEAVE IT BE!" He quickly explained.

"WAIT TAD!" But he was already gone.

"DIPPER, CHANGE OF PLAN. LET HIM HAVE THIS ONE, WE'LL GET HIM NEXT TIME!" I told Dipper as we entered the last lap of the race.

Dipper and I raced side by side until we crossed the finish line. Time baby announced that Blendin was the winner of that round and we moved onto the next event.

Bill's POV:

"Ugghhh I can't take it much longer in this cage!!!" I growled as I banged on the bars of the cage.

"Calm down Bill, you aren't helping anyone by getting angry. In fact, you're probably making things worse." Tad told me.

"I can't just sit here and do nothing while (y/n) is dying!!!" I said turning to him with my eyes glowing red.