Match Making (part 4)

Mabel's POV:

I must admit, last night was a lot of fun and (y/n)'s match making skills have greatly improved! But now its my turn! (Y/n), Bill, dipstick and Wendy went out with Wendy's friends to the graveyard to go cloud gazing and Tad and I were left home alone. So I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to do some match making of my own, with Tad's help of course! We didn't have a plan yet and we would need a few days to get ready but I'm gonna get those two together if its the last thing I do! So we started brainstorming!

"Ok Tad, what do you know about your brother? Likes, interests, give me anything you got!"

"Well, he's a demon. He thinks pain is hilarious and he can sing and dance. But don't tell him I told you that last part!!!"

"Wait, wait, WAIT! HE CAN SING AND DANCE?! Is there anything else he can do?!"

"Well, he plays the piano from time to time and he's pretty damn good at it."

"Does he like dressing fancy?!"

"Well he does usually wear a suit."

"OMG OK NOW YOU ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT (Y/N) AND WE'LL KEEP WRITING THEM DOWN ON THE WHITEBOARD!"

"Does she like music?"

"She loves music!"

"Can she dance?"

"I think so?"

"Can she sing?"

"Well when we were little she helped dip dip with his dance routine and lyrics for the lammy lammy dance!"

"Mabel I think I have an idea!"

"QUICK THEN! GET IT DOWN ON PAPER BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS!!!"

So we finally thought of a plan. It was a great plan and it was gonna take a lot of work but it was all gonna be worth it! Wait a second!

"TAD!!!"

"What? What is it Mabel?"

"WE DON'T HAVE A SHIP NAME FOR THEM YET!!!!!"

"Is that really why your flipping your shit right now?"

"YES! I'VE NEVER ONCE MISSED A SHIP NAME! Like Melody and soos, they're smelody! Waddles and Gompers are wompers! You and I are tabel!...... I mean uhhhhhhhhh old man mcguckit and his raccoon wife are mcguckoon!"

"Mabel, did you give us a ship name?"

"Not if you didn't want me to."

"Mabel, I think its adorable! But I guess you're right, they do need a ship name."

"Hmmmmmmm, oh how about (s/n) (ship name)!"

"Ya, that's good!"

"Ok, now back to the plan!!!"

Tad's POV:

I thought that it was so cute that Mabel gave us a ship name! I definitely have the cutest girlfriend in the whole multiverse! She was going on and on about her plan for (y/n) and Bill, and so far it was amazing what she had come up with from the small idea I had!

"Mabel are you sure this plan is gonna work?"

"Absolutely! (Y/n) can never resist the urge to sing along to this song! So if everything goes as planned and we get the timing just right we will have a new couple to go double dating with!!! Possibly even a third if Dipper ever finds anyone!"

"Ok, then in one week the plan will commence!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Do you think Bill likes glitter?"

"Mabel I think if glitter gets anywhere near Bill the world would end."