Worst Monday Ever!

Bill's POV:

It was 7:30 in the morning and time to go back to the shack. When we got there we found Candy and Grenda walking out the door.

"Hey guys, what'cha doin here so early?" I asked them.

"WE STAYED OVERNIGHT! THE OTHERS ARE STILL SLEEPING SO BE QUIET!" Grenda said in the quietest voice she could manage.

We all walked through the front door and straight up the stairs to our room to find it looking like a bomb went off. Everything was either covered in cupcake frosting, glitter or stuffed animals. There was a giant tent looking thing in the middle of the room and we went to check it out. Tad opened the flap of the tent thing to find 3 girls fast asleep. It was Mabel, pacifica and (y/n), they looked so adorable when they were sleeping. We were still tired so we decided to join them since they looked so comfy. Tad cuddled up to Mabel and Dipper did the same with pacifica. I however just laid down randomly in the middle, I had no one to cuddle with. So I dozed off alone.

Your POV:

You sat up and read the time on your phone, 8:10. You looked around and saw that Dipper was cuddling with pacifica and Tad was cuddling with Mabel, but then you saw Bill sleeping alone in the middle. You felt kinda bad for him so you grabbed a blanket and covered him up, you then laid down beside him and let yourself drop off again. When you woke up it was about 2 hours later and you saw that Bill was staring at you with a questioning look.

"What's up Bill?" You asked in a half asleep tone.

"Why are you laying next to me?"

"Because you looked lonely and cold, I thought that since everyone else had a cuddle buddy you'd want one too."

"Oh, well thanks. You can go back to sleep if you want."

"Alright, but only if we cuddle again. It was comfy and its freezing in here!"

Bill shrugged and accepted your offer. You both fell back to sleep and stayed asleep for most of the day. You were sleeping fine until you started getting visions again. You were watching TV with Dipper, Mabel, pacifica, Tad and Bill when all of a sudden a creature made of static and black ooze crawled through the TV and pulled all of you back in with it. You were all left in separate sections of a maze. Everything started getting fuzzy and then eventually faded to black. You woke up taking short rushed breaths, your heart was beating a million miles a minute and your head was warm. Bill sat up beside you looking a bit panicked.

"Hey, are you ok? What's wrong? Was it another vision? What was it about?"

"Bill, I- I'm f- fine, don't worry about-" you started to feel dizzy and fall backwards. Bill caught you and laid you down slowly.

"Whoa, take it easy! Are you sure you're feeling ok?" He said while touching your forehead with the back of his hand.

"I'm totally fine!"

".......no you're not. I didn't want to tell you this but, while you were sleeping your body caught fire and your light blue flames totally engulfed your body. I tried to put them out but it was no use, you have a demon fever. Its gonna take a few days to get your temperature down and until it does you can't touch any mortals or you'll burn them to a crisp!"

You laid there wide eyed still trying to catch your breath. You didn't entirely understand what was going on but it seemed like a good idea to trust the information that Bill was giving you.

"Is there any way to make my fever go down faster?" You asked nervously.

"Not that I know of. But this is normal for new demons like you, its just your powers overwhelming your body. It will feel just like a human flu." Bill said while looking at you with a sweet smile.

"Bill, I don't feel so good." You said while the world started spinning. You had a sick feeling in your stomach and a horrible headache.

You saw Bill start to panic not knowing what to do.

"Uhhhhhh, ummmm, oh wait! (Y/n) I'll be right back, just don't try using your magic or it'll make things worse." He said before teleporting away.

You laid there unable to move. Your whole body was numb but you could still feel the aches and pains coming from your muscles. You were trying to hold back your tears but eventually gave in. You felt a tear roll down your cheek and onto the pillow beneath your head. A few seconds later Bill teleported back to you and knelt down beside you.

"E- everything hurts! I can't move!" You whimpered as sharp pains shot through your body.

"Its ok (y/n), just calm down. I'm taking you down to Ford's lab ok?" He said in a calming voice.

"Ok." You said shakily. He picked you up bridal style and began descending down the stairs.

"Bill, I'm scared! What's gonna happen to me?" You whispered.

"Nothing, nothing is going to happen to you. Not on my watch!" He whispered back.

You made it down to Ford's lab and Bill sat you down on a metal table. You looked over to see Ford and Bill discussing what had happened. They both nodded and walked in two different directions. Ford went into some kind of storage closet and Bill went upstairs. When Bill came back he was holding a bucket of ice cubes and when Ford came out of the room he had a big block of ice and liquid nitrogen. Bill tied a handful of ice cubes up in a cold cloth and placed it on your head. Ford took a block of ice and placed it on your stomach. It melted instantly and made a lot of steam. Ford then took the liquid nitrogen and poured it all over you. It had a slight cooling sensation but quickly disappeared.

"(Y/n), would you mind telling me what happened before you woke up?" Ford asked you.

"Well, I was having another vision. It was Dipper, Mabel, Tad, Pacifica, Bill and I and we were all watching TV. But then a creature made of static and black ooze crawled out and sucked us all back in with it." You felt more tears streaming down your face.

"Now Bill, you said you saw her body catch fire while she was sleeping?" Ford asked.

"Yes, but not just any fire, her magical fire. Its just her body getting used to her new powers, its like when a human goes through that thing you call puberty." Bill explained.

"Fascinating. So she can't use any magic or touch any mortals until its gone?" He asked.

"Pretty much. But when I went through this Tad sent me to the north pole, for 2 reasons. 1, he was done dealing with me, and 2, the snow and ice up there helped calm my fever a bit. But with (y/n) we can't send her there, any magic used on her body at all at this point could result in things getting worse or possibly death."

You couldn't take it anymore, you couldn't listen to their conversation for another second. So you closed your eyes and went back to sleep. It was a dreamless sleep, all there was to see was black. You felt no pain whilst asleep and could move freely through your mind. It was the only peaceful moment you'd had since this morning, and you enjoyed every second of it.