Mastering Flight

Dipper's POV:

We all headed to the diner for lunch. It wasn't busy when we got there because everyone else was still in school, so we sat down at a booth in the corner. The seating went like this.(D) for Dipper, (M) for Mabel, (T) for Tad, (B) for Bill and (U) for you.

(B)  |    (M)
       |     (T)
(D)  |    (U)

Bill and I sat on one side and (y/n), Tad and Mabel sat on the other. (Y/n) and I were both near the isle facing each other. We were all just sitting there waiting for our food, we all ordered pancakes. I couldn't help but use this time to think about pacifica.

'Should I ask her out? I mean it was just a kiss but, I really want to! Uggghhhh I need help!' I thought to myself, little did I know that someone was listening to my thoughts. More like 3 someone's. A smile crept across (y/n)'s face and she looked over at Mabel. Bill put a hand over on my shoulder and gave me a sympathetic smile and Tad was busy looking between Mabel and (y/n) trying to figure out if they could communicate with each other through staring.

Your POV:

'Mabel I put up a barrier between our thoughts so only Tad and I can hear them.' You told Mabel telepathically.

'Cool, so what's up?' She responded.

'I just read Dipper's thoughts and he's debating on weather or not to ask pacifica out! He said he needed help and this is a great opportunity for us to match make together!!!!!'

'YES! FINALLY WE CAN MATCH MAKE FOR OUR BRO BRO!!!'

'Uhhhhhh guys, mind filling me in on what were doing. I only just started reading your thoughts now.' A confused Tad said.

'Oh, sorry Tad. Basically were gonna do some match making for Dipper and pacifica and make Dipcifica official!' You explained.

'Ya! So you wanna help us Tad?' Mabel asked.